1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xmas Stuff
Me & the puppers trimmin' the tree

Hubby & the pups

Lil's sittin pretty & being so good(her brother ran off :()

w/flash

Both of them (kinda)

A few I just came across & 1 forgot about during the 'tear everything to bits' stage:

I'm cat too, no?

Hangin' with Milo

Another but this time Hangin' with Ali

Dead Asleep in her food dish

Always smilin'

Thanks for checking 'em out:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Candra, I heart your crew, pics are all awesome and seriously rofl lmaooo at Lily asleep in her dish :D Thanks for sharing girl :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Great pictures :) && beautiful babies!!!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I love your furry family they are soo precious :) I could def see why you can't carry the dogs lol The pic with the little girl with her head on the bowl is great ..

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Hope everyone's having a happy & safe festive season! :reindeer:

Re: the bowl pic, lol: she was dead asleep. I was ecstatic to get a few shots before she woke. Even if it was w/ my crumby cam-phone. LoL

my personal fave is the one with the torn new pee pad & the piece from her mouth. She had a vendetta against pee pads >.<. Thankfully she's getting the potty thing down though :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Love the second to last picture! Looks like me after Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
aww they are sweet, love kitty as well mine love our dogs also always rubbin on them lol . the sleeping in the bowl pics are precious. Merry christmas hope its a good 1 for ya :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I love the pic She is getting so big.. I like the head in bowl pic she must been having sweet dreams.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great pics...beautiful tree! lol the pics of the dogs r 2 cute..i liked the one he was sleep in his dog bowl lol

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
lol...great pictures especially him passed out in his food bowl...lol
talk about over eatin :)
thank you for sharing!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Czar - thanks, I love breaking out the ornaments every year

@Angel - our cats love to love on the pups. I think them being declawed helped with the acclimation process. Milo & Lex are inseparable

Thanks again guys! She's certainly quite the comedian, lol. I didn't think of it but I do recall giving a little leftover turkey - haha maybe that was the culprit :D.

And yes she's growing quite nicely, I switched from Blue Buffalo to TOTW Lamb & Rice. Their coats look so much shinier & it seems to cooperate better with Lex's digestive system

1 - 14 of 14 Posts