Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I had any recent pics up so here you go. Sorry about the state of the yard!

Roxy

Nitro

If they look a bit sad it's because this was one of several very hot days in a row a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Sadie

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Awww they don't look sad they look hot, very cool pics!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol very cute and atleast you have grass in your yard lol. love nitros face in the last one BIG HUGE smile lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! Thanks, Lauren.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol very cute and atleast you have grass in your yard lol. love nitros face in the last one BIG HUGE smile lol
Yeah I must have been telling him "Leave it" for a second. He loves that ball.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww they don't look sad they look hot, very cool pics!
I'm just glad it's cooling down now. We had a summer that was like the fires of hell for months on end.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
I'm just glad it's cooling down now. We had a summer that was like the fires of hell for months on end.
Our summer was hot (obviously not as much as Auz) Glad its cooling down, I love winter! And the snow is coming soon.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
nice pics!! i like roxy.... atleast your yard isnt a mud hole...lol :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Gorgeous dogs bud!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Great pics! lol Fun to hear about weather on the other side of the world. Our summer is just about to start!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yo that is the biggest stafford i have ever seen, thats freaking awesome!!!!! He is the staffy monster. Both look in great condition!!!
Hey thanks, Jimmy. Yes he's pretty much the biggest one I've seen too. I know I was saying this on GD a while ago but his breeders were shocked that he got that big. His sire was big but was still in the upper end of the standard at just on 16". At 18 months, Nitro was over 18". Condition wise, he's very hard to keep in any kind of shape. Even now he's a bit heavier than he should be.

Hopefully I get him somewhere near Freddie's Blue (thanks for the compliment too, Mach 0) in terms of condition this year.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I love Nitro! What a great looking boy! And your girl is beautiful too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts