Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you may have noticed, GP has been having some problems lately. My host switched me to a new server, and it manages memory differently, and now they are saying I need to upgrade the server RAM for the sites to function properly. Kind of a pain in the ass considering it worked fine, and now it doesn't, due to something that they did.

Anyway, I will have to get a price quote on a ram upgrade, and if it is reasonable, I will be doing this shortly. After this, hopefully the problems will be resolved. Just hang tight!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Thanks, I was wondering if it was my internet, lol, but then I noticed that it only happened on this site. I just keep refreshing till it acts right, lol!!

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya,seems to be moving slower than usual,erghhhh!
This may be due to them overcrowding the the new server they put me on, I hope not. I need to just get a complete dedicated server, but that would run like $200/mo so idk what to do.

Anyway, I went ahead and upgraded the server RAM by 128mb a few days ago which should fix all the problems. It was only an extra $10/mo, so not too bad. Please let me know if you guys see any more problems!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts