Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Are you encouraging them to fight seriously? The way you are speaking to them and the noise seems more serious and not like something you'd say to a puppy to get it to continue to play, but something to encourage fighting and aggressive behavior.

They are both very cute and healthy looking puppies though.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Are you encouraging them to fight seriously? The way you are speaking to them and the noise seems more serious and not like something you'd say to a puppy to get it to continue to play, but something to encourage fighting and aggressive behavior.
With those peds defiantly not a smart video to be posting publicly.

Def cute pups tho.

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
if they were any other breed of dog and i was coaxing some spirited play from them
would there be any question of intent? i have nothing to hide and i think the video
is completely harmless. but moderation is a tough job and you gotta do what you deem necessary. I'm sorry that my 20+ years of experience training and showing apbt's goes unnoticed due to ones skewed view of a reality that was the farthest thing form the truth. here are some accolades that might help alleviate some concern as to my practices.

i don't appreciate the "original tool" near my name. please remove. thank you.

the picture at the 04 nationals in which James Crenshaw(ON ONE KNEE) is awarding padlock's poet 1st place in conformation might suggest a different view of my true merit. poet's owner nick p of hard knock kennels in pic

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [105766] :: PADLOCK'S DOWNTRODDEN (AKA POET)

and padlocks guccis red rage has never entered a weight pull contest and not placed. all sanctioned adba and ukc shows.

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
if they were any other breed of dog and i was coaxing some spirited play from them
would there be any question of intent? i have nothing to hide and i think the video
is completely harmless. but moderation is a tough job and you gotta do what you deem necessary. I'm sorry that my 20+ years of experience training and showing apbt's goes unnoticed due to ones skewed view of a reality that was the farthest thing form the truth. here are some accolades that might help alleviate some concern as to my practices.

i don't appreciate the "original tool" near my name. please remove. thank you.

the picture at the 04 nationals in which James Crenshaw(ON ONE KNEE) is awarding padlock's poet 1st place in conformation might suggest a different view of my true merit.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [105766] :: PADLOCK'S DOWNTRODDEN (AKA POET)
Its not about our perception its about the way that others who view this forum see things. People who are out to get this breed skim forums like these just looking for fuel like that. With those peds its just asking for a PETA lover to start crap.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
LOL! I thought you put that there. Ill remove it if you cant. Some times folks do that here :caution: dont be a dhead in the open forum, nobody wants to be treated like crap and listen to bs from someone who can type and has an internet connection. [just a heads up from experience]. Hope you enjoy your stay

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Those pictures are getting old Paddy. Haven't you posted those on nearly every pitbull forum around?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL! I thought you put that there. Ill remove it if you cant. Some times folks do that here :caution: dont be a dickhead in the open forum, nobody wants to be treated like crap and listen to bs from someone who can type and has an internet connection. [just a heads up from experience]. Hope you enjoy your stay
lmfao!!! I don't know it kind of fit's him I think you should leave it :rofl:

·
Banned
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i don't seem to be getting any...what is one to do? the two ladies in question
are frauds at best, and I'm their kryptonite and they know it. a seasoned eye
can see their hidden agenda. I'm not phased by them nor do they pose a threat.
let them expose there true nature in the presents of a true die hard, and not a few
internet fonies. curs show their teeth before they cover their genitals with their tail
once a tooth goes in em. I'm not here to bicker so please ladies, get your heads right.
and proceed to add viable content to the forum and not waste time in a fight you'll never win with me. respecting your elders should have been taught by now, someone in your lives failed you...and it wasn't me.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
If you are refering to me and sadie as frauds you have to be kidding, is that the best you've got? Why don't you make up some more crap.

Sadie has showin her true self in her 4000 posts ans i with my 1000, dont get you knickers in a twist and make crap up, you wouldn't know the beginning of the two ladies in question. it is you who has done this to yourself, you kennal name will forever live on in the PB world, and not in a good way.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
i don't seem to be getting any...what is one to do? the two ladies in question
are frauds at best, and I'm their kryptonite and they know it. a seasoned eye
can see their hidden agenda. I'm not phased by them nor do they pose a threat.
let them expose there true nature in the presents of a true die hard, and not a few
internet fonies. curs show their teeth before they cover their genitals with their tail
once a tooth goes in em. I'm not here to bicker so please ladies, get your heads right.
and proceed to add viable content to the forum and not waste time in a fight you'll never win with me. respecting your elders should have been taught by now, someone in your lives failed you...and it wasn't me.
Padlock your a whack job .. Keep on riding your own jock you will never be anything but an egotistical arrogant wanna be little pr*ck. You must be suffering from pe*is envy seriously Know one cares about you or your dogs or your cars or you ribbons. You won't be here long either so just continue doing what you do best posting a bunch of nonsense that know one cares about we are not laughing with you we are laughing at you. Anyone who get's banned from a forum and continues to create multiple accounts is severely disturbed in the head. Trouble follows you where ever you go that should tell you something. Get a life maybe if you had one you wouldn't be spending your days figuring out how to create another account on game dog to troll after it's been clear that your not wanted there or anywhere else for that matter :flush:

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Hey William, pass the popcorn will ya?!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Its a different video

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.