Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to crop my dogs ears. He is 8 1/2 weeks old. I live in San Francisco and I wanted to know if anyone knew a good ear cropper around my area? If so can i see the work that was done on your dogs?

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I don't know of any good vets who would be able to help you out, but its good to see another person from the bay on here! I stay over in the east bay (Hayward). I haven't seen anyone else from the bay area on here, but maybe you can search on Yelp! online for some vets in the city. The ratings and reviews that people give was helpful when I was looking for a vet for my boy whenever he needs some check ups. If you ever found a well reviewed vet, you can always ask them if they have experience with ear cropping and even ask for photos of their work too. Good luck with it! :)

Welcome to the site, I've learned a lot here. Gorgeous pup!! You should definitely post some more pics of him. What's his name?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know of any good vets who would be able to help you out, but its good to see another person from the bay on here! I stay over in the east bay (Hayward). I haven't seen anyone else from the bay area on here, but maybe you can search on Yelp! online for some vets in the city. The ratings and reviews that people give was helpful when I was looking for a vet for my boy whenever he needs some check ups. If you ever found a well reviewed vet, you can always ask them if they have experience with ear cropping and even ask for photos of their work too. Good luck with it! :)

Welcome to the site, I've learned a lot here. Gorgeous pup!! You should definitely post some more pics of him. What's his name?
thanx for your response. My dogs name is Ziggy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts