Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was checking out ukc's sire and was lookibg into the requirements of registering my*apbt*ascan am bully, I never considered it before since he was registered with ckc but after their site it looks like its possible.

Q. Are pedigrees from other registries accepted for American Bully applications? Are open pedigrees also accepted?*
A. Pedigrees from ABKC and other registries are accepted, encouraged and invited; however, they are not required for American Bully Single Application consideration at this time. As is the typical policy for all-breed registries world-wide when estab8lishing foundation stock, applications with open pedigrees will also be considered for registration. When establishing foundation stock, or when we recognize a new breed, UKC has long accepted hand written pedigrees for Single Registration of most breeds as we are doing for the American Bully breed. (again, this is common practice for many century old registries world-wide.) Many breeders and dog owners keep their own records for foundation stock. This is especially the case since most other dog registries do not include pedigrees directly on their registration certificates and instead sell and print them separately. UKC is unique in that the UKC Performance Pedigree® is printed directly on the Permanent Registration Certificate. (Performance Pedigrees® contain information for each dog in the pedigree, including: coat color, number of offspring produced, and the number of titles earned by those offspring).*

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed that ckc is garbage but from how im reading the answer on ukc site it doesnt matter what kind of papers the dog has. Not that it matters but heres a few pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts