1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ask this guy write your ad.

Click Me

8 Year old dog with a personality of a 2 year old Boots

she lazy..she eats laying down..she spends most of the time sleeping..if not sleeping she likes to invesigate the outside..she will just sit out there and let you know what is going on.
she doesnt like vacuums or the vcr, the UPS trucks, like the word or spelling of BATH
she like squirrels and snakes, snow, dirt, table food, kibbles and bit, treats
she like her belly rubed, head, she likes to snuggle every once in the while, car rides, she likes to have access to the whole car and all the windows open.., she likes toliet water
she dont like the scale at the vet or baths, or to get her toes nails clipped, guns or the sound of nextel..
she will play catch as long as you throw the ball directly to her..if you dont you have to get it yourself..she will chew the squeaky out of all her toys..she likes to play tug of war--as long as she can cheat...she likes cool places, going on walks, unless it is uphill.
Call me if you are interested
I don't know why but I was cracking up reading this. The line that I put in bold is what really had me going.

·
Registered
795 Posts
A little too honest...lol Sounds lazier than my dog

·
Registered
81 Posts
I hate it when people decide to rehomoe their dogs, being a rescue I think people do not commit the way they should, we live in a disposable society...now with that said I have laughed my butt off reading this, it almost sounds like you are discribing my teenager!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,407 Posts
I undertand completely how you feel Bully Mama. Having done rescue for 27yrs it gets old when people say I don't want this dog anymore it got too big or needs more exercise or some stupid stuff like that. Then you help them find a home and they turn around a month later picked up a pup out side wal-mart or something. Ugh people!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.