Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found a forum for Pits/Staffs and well i registered last week and well got rejected all the email from them said was:

wvamstaffguy84,

Regrettably, your application to join has been rejected.

Regards,
The Team.

Has anyone else on here tried to join American Staffordshire Terrier, Forum, Community, Amstaff, Breeders, Classifieds, Pit Bulls, Pitbull, Champion, Bloodlines, AKC, UKC, Dog Show, Results, CH, Terriers That was the top result that came up in my google search on Staffordshire Bull Terrier Forums... I replied back to find out why i was rejected but no emails back yet other than an automated email thanking me for contacting the support team... it is total BS...

Michael Drake

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
best is to contact the staff and give them time to respond very busy right now being christmas ect. alot of forums will reject people thinking they are spam , i had this issue with another site and after contacting them they fixed it and iv been fine since. Just give them a few days to respond. { Not sure exactly what site your talking of but this is my guess as to what is going on from my experience with another site}

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It was the American Staffordshire Terrier Forum... I have replied back to them but if no reason as to why i was rejected then I will look else where...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts