Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Man!!!!! this thing cost me 16 dollars and 30 minutes of nail and hammer time.....LOL but it was worth it because she loves it...i didnt even have to tease her:woof:

She's gonna be a Muscle Head....LOL (jk)
:rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Looks like she is having a blast!

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Ugh... I wish I had a tree. My last home had one that I hung my spring from, but I got the yard arm going now. My boy just shook off the 4x4 off the top after breaking the brace. Ha, it landed on him and he stepped back and looked insulted, then he ran off with it. Damned. Now I gott rebuild it and my tools just got stolen.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Ugh... I wish I had a tree. My last home had one that I hung my spring from, but I got the yard arm going now. My boy just shook off the 4x4 off the top after breaking the brace. Ha, it landed on him and he stepped back and looked insulted, then he ran off with it. Damned. Now I gott rebuild it and my tools just got stolen.
damn hooligans!
lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
How old is Remi in he photo ?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How old is Remi in he photo ?
she 3 months but she'll be 4 months next saturday so i guess 4 i mean 3 (i dont know what to call it) lol but she weighs 28 pounds is that healthy though?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YEAH!!! REMI LOOKS GREAT ON THAT SPRINGPOLE!!
Thanks....now that we have it all she wants to do is tug all day she cnt even use the bathroom for trying to get to it (lol) but i only let her do it for at least 20-30 minutes a day to build endurance and its starting to show

·
Registered
419 Posts
she 3 months but she'll be 4 months next saturday so i guess 4 i mean 3 (i dont know what to call it) lol but she weighs 28 pounds is that healthy though?
Dunno mate, Jaz is 2 months yestarday and she weighs 4kg (9lbs) but is growing fast each day.

Maybe someone will come along and know what the weight to age ratio should be.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dunno mate, Jaz is 2 months yestarday and she weighs 4kg (9lbs) but is growing fast each day.

Maybe someone will come along and know what the weight to age ratio should be.
Yea Remi was around 11lbs when she was 2 months i mean it seems like it will add up right if she keeps at this rate because when she gets to 6 months she'll be 54lbs that sound about right i think?lol

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Yea Remi was around 11lbs when she was 2 months i mean it seems like it will add up right if she keeps at this rate because when she gets to 6 months she'll be 54lbs that sound about right i think?lol
that sounds bout right.......buster is about to be 7 months and his is 55 lb :woof:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts