Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dogs frequently use the same two tree/bushes to pee on outside. They are a bit smelly. I have been spraying water on them frequently but it doesn't seem to help much. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of or tone down the smell? I'm sure they worked really hard on making them smell that way but it isn't pleasant. lol. I think the trees are juniper or something similar. They are tall and bushy.

· Premium Member
5,090 Posts
We have some crape myrtles in front our house that Thor and every other male in the neighborhood pees on. They were also pretty smelly...LOL. Well since it was only the truck the guy at the green house said to spray a bit of Clorox clean up on it and let it sit for about 2 minutes and then hose it off. I was worried it would hurt the trees but I've been doing it once a month for about a year and nothing has happened to the trees and it works!

· Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's cool with the clorox. They used to have branches and leaves but yeah those lower ones died and fell off a long time ago.

Does lime come in a spray? I'm horrible with powdered substances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.