Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there certain restrictions to who can comment on the breedings in the authorized breeders section? I tried to reply to the Monsoon x Siren breeding a couple times, and each time it said my post would show up after a moderator approved it... but my post never showed up. Just curious if there are restrictions or if this is a glitch?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
That section is not normally for comments and I think they set it and only VIP's or staff can post. What happened is we had authorized breeders posting litters and some punks talking crap about their breedings and this happened to a few kennels and we changed the settings. let me check on something.....

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I think Lisa is right. If I remember correctly, we might have set it up for a certain amount of user points or min post count. Its not really intended for just anyone to post in. members are free to pm the breeder privately with all the questions or comments they may have. this saves us time editing the bs. I really dont intend to leave you out of iit so Ill go bump you up so you can post. we'll do a tester later on

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
It doesn't let me reply to it either and I'm a total ninja :(

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Oh boy! it needs fixiin! this is an adSence issue Im not touchin! Ill have yung look at it. I might have to turn it on manually for now

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
You know, its probably set up like that to keep unauthorized users from posting. I mean that's what I would think?

Reactions: redog

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yeah we can see the comments but others can't. I don't know how to approve comments there though.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Phew, good to know I'm not the only one, I was worried I did something wrong! lol. I guess I'll just say it here since Lisa's in on this thread... Lisa, you have amazing dogs! If I lived somewhere where I could actually put a dog with that much drive to work, I would be all over one of your pups! I absolutely love what you do, and am crazy for the amount of drive your dogs have. Your work is unparallelled, but right now I can only dream of owning a dog with that much drive, and live vicariously through those that have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own one of your amazing dogs. :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I dont know I kinda like the set up.. Even when I couldnt look at anything accept for the title of the thread I thought that it was a good idea; i've tried to look at several breedings or dogs/pups for sale there and couldnt access then I could see the thread and a pic now because of status I reckon I have open access.. ?? ?? If they can see the thread and the pics.. they can send a message or pm ya know... so many points accumulated??? thats sounds savy... :D I dunno like I said.. it didnt bother me when I couldnt access it.. "Thread Nazi"

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont know I kinda like the set up.. Even when I couldnt look at anything accept for the title of the thread I thought that it was a good idea; i've tried to look at several breedings or dogs/pups for sale there and couldnt access then I could see the thread and a pic now because of status I reckon I have open access.. ?? ?? If they can see the thread and the pics.. they can send a message or pm ya know... so many points accumulated??? thats sounds savy... :D I dunno like I said.. it didnt bother me when I couldnt access it.. "Thread Nazi"
I completely understand the "points system" or whatever you would call it, that after a member accumulates enough points, they gain access to more things. It's like a privledge, and I like that. I was just wondering why I was able to type a reply, and it said it will be posted when a mod approves. Just curious what the rules are is all, no complaints here! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts