Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if I'm going about asking this the wrong way or if it's already been asked (I did a search and came up empty). How come I don't have a report bad post button in that area under my avatar (in the section where it tells your online status and where the button to add to a person's reputation is) like every one else?

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
none of us have 1. they are only visible to other members. why, do you want to report your own post?:angeldevi

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redog said:
none of us have 1. they are only visible to other members. why, do you want to report your own post?:angeldevi
Aha! They're only visible to other members...that's why I don't see it! :hammer:

Hmm, report my own post, well my husband tells me I have split personalities sometimes. Ya never know, maybe my other personality might want to report me- lol!

Thanks for the answers (thanks to you too Foster) :) .

·
Registered
210 Posts
no problem. ha at least u can still report a good post on your own lol good luck with ur multiples, mine dont always get along

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FOSTER said:
no problem. ha at least u can still report a good post on your own lol good luck with ur multiples, mine dont always get along
Mine either, mine got me in a lot of trouble this morning. My husband was still ticked at me when I got home from work, so right now I'm mad at my multiple- lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts