Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I wait for my papers to get to me from the UKC I've been exercising "due diligence" and trying to research my dog's bloodlines. But I seem to have hit a wall and am hoping someone here can help me.

This is my dog's sire - CH 'PR' Retes Lu Of Infamous but beyond the little 4 generation pedigree on the website I'm having trouble finding anything about the sire's dam, i.e. Alaniz' Penny, her sire (Jack The Ripper) and dam (Steuben's Sally)

Any insight is appreciated. I know I could just wait on the papers but what fun is that?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Your dog goes back to Ruffian blood. Here is a 9 gen ped on his maternal grand sire Kobe Rim who is off of Black Shaq, who was a Ruffian dog and the foundation for the Certified Bloodline.
Kobe Rim
I'll post more in a second

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your dog goes back to Ruffian blood. Here is a 9 gen ped on his maternal grand sire Kobe Rim who is off of Black Shaq, who was a Ruffian dog and the foundation for the Certified Bloodline.
Kobe Rim
I'll post more in a second
Thanks for the quick reply. Look forward to hearing more.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Good luck with the pup. Why not just ask the breeder to scan and give you the seven generation ped while you wait for your papers???

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck with the pup. Why not just ask the breeder to scan and give you the seven generation ped while you wait for your papers???
If I can't track anything down myself (and with others helping along the way) I will contact the breeder and ask for that information.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Appreciate it. The sire's dam lineage is where I keep getting stuck.
I would ask the breeder because I was looking at their site last night and I kind of wonder if they have anything more than a 4 gen on that dog because on some of their dogs they have 6 gens so it seems like they'd have a 6 gen posted on him too if they had it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would ask the breeder because I was looking at their site last night and I kind of wonder if they have anything more than a 4 gen on that dog because on some of their dogs they have 6 gens so it seems like they'd have a 6 gen posted on him too if they had it.
I sent them a message. Will wait to see what they have to say. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent them a message. Will wait to see what they have to say. Thanks.
According to the reply I got back his sire's side is Alvarado and Storm and his dam's side is Gaff, Larum, and Marins

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the links. I'm still drawing a blank for the dam's side. Even with the information from the owner I'm not able to find anything online.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts