Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new here and just rescued a male pit mix puppy
Dog Comfort Carnivore Fawn Felidae

His legs are slightly bowed inwards but not enough to cause him pain or discomfort and he can walk normal. Is this a typical pittie thing or is it something I should get checked out. He's my first pit so any advice appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Hello Olivia and welcome to GoPitBull. This is something I would definitely get checked out when you bring him to the vet for his check over. If there is something wrong, there might be something that can be done now while he is young that doesn't require surgery.
He sure is a good looking boy, what's his name?

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Olivia and welcome to GoPitBull. This is something I would definitely get checked out when you bring him to the vet for his check over. If there is something wrong, there might be something that can be done now while he is young that doesn't require surgery.
He sure is a good looking boy, what's his name?

Joe
We decided to name him Doobie! It's a very slight bowing of his front legs but I agree I think because he is so young it would be cheaper and better for him to get it looked at and possibly corrected now before his growth plates are closed. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
Doobie is a great name and I'm not even going to ask what he is named after. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply and I think you made a good decision.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts