Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So awhile back as some of you know we were asked to take in some pups as foster who were taken out of a bad situation. There were 7 but we ended up with 4 of them another foster took in the other 3. They arrived in horrible shape hips and ribs and spines all sticking out, and FILTHY never been so disgusted to the point i didnt want to touch them. We thought we had 3 girls and a boy but i guess since they were so nasty noone wanted to touch them lol figured out one of the shes was a he so got 2 and 2 .
We went through easily $20 in food the 1st couple of days and about 10 gallons of water they were so dehydrated. We got them UTD on everything and today they finally got the OK from the vet to go to there new homes they are slightly over 20lbs now at about 11-12 weeks old. The new families will be so excited im sure they have been waiting so patiently for the news they can come.
Anyways been a stressful weekend here so this is some relief to get something good after all this stuff going on. will be a relief not having to worry about the pups as well although with my family stuff going on alot of this has fallen on the boyfriends lap.
Anyways here are some pics of from when they arrived to recently here.
the night they arrived { they look bloated but were full of worms}

after a bath and some food

I love that all blue girl we named her conderella or cinder for short { she was the only one we named lol , just couldnt come up with them for the others.}

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Angle so great of you to pick up especially with you having stuff going on. And happy they almost all have homes and are looking great! love the the one with the stripe in the middle.

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks , hard to say no when you saw how bad they were I cant even describe the smell. I actually thought we may end up with them having parvo and on a couple they had some missing fur on there back leg kinda at the front thought mange. Luckly they were all clear of everything and the hair is even growing back. Was really weird there fur was like this downy fluff it wasnt like normal puppy fur, the vet said it was lack of nutrition and they all had some bumps on there tails. The fur is all growing back though and it wasnt mange luckly.they are still kinda shy at 1st, we got to take them out in the yard today for the 1st time and they took a bit to warm up but neighbors came over to say hi to them and they approached them on there own which was good. Now that they are all clear health wise we can work on socializing them a bit more, they really like the kids they seem to warm up to them quicker then adults.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO Smiggs not really there are people on here that have done so much more then a few pups ;) but thnks.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some updated pics of them before they start to leave.

her eyes are weird tried to get it on camera but it was cloudy and bad light , but one eye is alot lighter then the other, both green but one is almost a transparent green the other dark green.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
That pup on the left in the first pic is so serious! Lol I love love love the one from behind at the gate. Puppies are so freaking cute!!! They look so much better thanks to you!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol ya he does have a serious look to him, i think he looks alot like luna at that age, got the same goofy ears she had too lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Good for you for taking in these pups and giving em a second chance!They look great now!Very cute!I like the all blue girl as well,kinda reminds me of a young Hera.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Aww those poor little pups. They looked so sad in that first pic. Angel you are so awesome to take all those little guys in and fix them up, they look so much better and I bet their new families are going to be so happy with them :hug:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Awww there so cute!!!

Reactions: angelbaby

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
**** covered pups.. no fun

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys , we had the 1st one leave today the rest are looking to go this weekend most likely. today was the earliest I wanted them to go they had there shots 2 days ago now so wanted to make sure there were no side effects or anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts