Go Pitbull Forums banner

research suggestions

3K views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  pitbullmamanatl 
#1 ·
hey board i was wondering what websites yall would suggest to use in my hunt to find pics to match the names in my boys 6 gen ped.hes ukc pr bred ambully.im working on a photo included ped. also how would i research the bloodline of a certain dog in the ped.

#3 ·
i have a six gen. ped it start with my boy Don Zeus his sire is don toro of jdsbullys dam lil locs(chica) of pearl blue kennels . there is some killer names in his ped like don julio ,kaos,savage,gorilla black,black shaq,black ace,kurupt,jaun gotty,purple rose of cairo,raider 2. much more to many to list. he was sold to me a gotti but clearly he has much different blood in him. i will definitly check out those sights. thanks i dont really understand yet if hes pure gotti but maybe on his dads side but i dont think koas and savage r all gotti. i got the names on the ped unfortunately it doesnt list the blood lines next to them.thanks for your 411 and im defenitly gonna hit u up about those pics later.:)

#4 ·
Check out this post about Certified Blood, which is Black Shaq. Shaq himself was a Ruffian dog but there is a cool history behind that line. I'll link you to the rest of those peds just give me a min. No need to give me the bloodlines I have peds on all those dogs just about :)

#11 ·
I'd have to see his pedigree... can you take a picture of it and upload it? I'd say judging by the dogs listed he is RE/Gotti but I don't know for sure. I didn't find his parents' peds yet either. If you can take a picture of the ped and upload it I will check it out tomorrow.

#14 · (Edited)
those ped links r great .i am very impressed ,tracking the bloodlines is what i find most difficult. that thread on certified blood is off the hook .it makes me prouder and prouder the more i reserch my boys blood and all that genetic science in the thread is exactly the kinda of stuff that facinates me. yesterday i still thought my boy was a apbt,today i can truly appriciate him for what he really is a AMBULLY. i cant get enough of this stuff,lol.thanks again:)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.