·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting big! Playing with Big brother Renic

Gotchya!

Time for a rest....in mommy's chair!

No, I will not get out....

I look soooo cute in this chair though.....

I'm sharing with the chihuahua...and not happy about it!!!

fine...I'll lay on the floor....like a dog or something...

Happy frog butt!

smiling happy pitty face!

tired after all that playing..

sooo I have had quite a few people tell me she doesn't look like a pit or even a pit mix, how so???? what about her doesn't scream pit??? I know she isn't bred anything fancy and she has a longer snout, but she is all pit....

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww great pics, she is gettin so big :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg!!! i <3 her!! shes a cutie :D great pics!!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cute crew great pics

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Wow, she is adorable!! Her markings are very unique! I like the cow spots on her body and the freckles on her nose, adds a lot of character :)

Well about her being a pitty or pit mix, she definitely has some in her. I know those pit bull smiles anywhere ;)

She's beautiful regardless!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Awwwww, Le Frog Dog :D
And those people that say she doesn't look like a Pit mist be thinking of AmBullies...
She looks SO much like my Keira at that age!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks guys. It bothers me when people say that she doesn't look like a pit. No she doesn't look like an am staff, or AmBully, but she for sure looks pit. I am about 99% sure is pure pit. so I just chalk it up to they don't know what they are talking about. :) (still bothers me tho.....lol)

then they see my doberman and shut their mouths... they know what he is. most likely the best bred dog they have ever touched. His grandpa, Inaqui de BlackShadow was one of the most awarded doberman out there! Renic has AKC points, but I neutered him due a few flaws that I couldn't over look to breed him, so now he is in pet condition and being a couch potato!

*** another question....she will be 4 months Monday and was weighed at the vet yesterday at 26 lbs. so you guys say double that as her average adult weight? about 52 lbs ish?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Such a cutie , I love the dobbi too great color. The frog leg pic is adorable I love when they lay like that.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Such adorable pics. She is gorgeous. I'd just let all that junk roll off your back like water on a duck. The general population has no clue what a pit bull truly looks like. Shoot I get that all the freakin time, "he doesn't look like a pit" or "his nose is too long" or "his head isn't wide enough"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts