Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monster got her ears cropped last Friday, I am really happy with the results! :) (yeah....her nickname is quickly becoming her actual name... I call her Monster more often then not...because she is a little monster!!! lol)

"Mommy says I a monster...but don't believe it! I am an angel, sent directly from heaven :) "

What do you guys think about her weight? Too heavy, just right, too light? I can see her ribs most the time, and feel them, but she doesn't seem to have any cover over her hips or ribs, just a big puppy belly. she was tested for worms (negative) and dewormed just to be safe so I know it isn't that.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She looks cute in her crop.:)
As far as her weight I think she looks fine.Doesn't look too skinny or too fat to me.Especially in the 2nd pic,looks like she has a nice little tuck going on from her tummy to her back legs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
The crop looks great actually, I am a huge fan of natural ears but it looks good on her and I have to agree with Lisa on the weight thing, she looks fine :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. she's eating more than my 83 lbs doberman! lol! She gets 1 1/2 of kibble with some wet food morning and night so she is eating over 3 cups a day! little Monster!

·
Registered
691 Posts
She has a cute little speckeled nose. Her weight is just fine. She eats good, also. I think my pup is eating 2 1/2 to 3 cups a day also. But some days she just doesn't eat at all. :/

I like her crop it is definately cute on her and her speckled nose. It looks really good. I was thinking of doing my pup's ears, but I decided to leave them alone.

I love her colors. Too cute :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks again for the nice comments guys! I can't believe how fast she has grown! She was 13.3 lbs when I got her and is pushing 18 lbs already in just 2 weeks! :)

not sure if you have read the OLD book called the Pokey Little Puppy, but I call her that all the time. there's a resemblance! lol

for those of you who haven't read this super cute old classic book, here's a picture, lol
http://www.pxlshots.com/photo/15938/Poky-Little-Puppy.html

·
Registered
691 Posts
thanks again for the nice comments guys! I can't believe how fast she has grown! She was 13.3 lbs when I got her and is pushing 18 lbs already in just 2 weeks! :)

not sure if you have read the OLD book called the Pokey Little Puppy, but I call her that all the time. there's a resemblance! lol

for those of you who haven't read this super cute old classic book, here's a picture, lol
Poky Little Puppy picture for: books contest - pxlshots.com
She really does look like the pokey little puppy! lol.

What are you feeding her?

Trying to find out what the different puppy foods are people are using.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.