Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with all the talk about dogs riding safely in the car got me thinking. There has been talk about a new law stating dogs can no be loose in the car. I guess they say if you wreck they can be a projectile. I've seen all these stupid dog booster seats and crazy attachments but why not just use a harness. I've found a regular walking harness works just fine. It allows them to sit in the seat with limited motion so they can't bounce around and make you wreck. They can still stick their heads out the window but they're unable to jump out which is an added plus ;) Here's Dosia all hooked up in his seat belt lol :)

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loll totally :) or searching the car for snacks when your not looking ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is a good idea! I'm going to have to talk to my mom about doing that because Oreo's too big to sit in my lap anymore.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Such a nice looking dog!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
lmao.. thats a good idea!! :D

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
o_O really? I need to keep more uptodate on the laws then. Heh, guess that cruddy old harness I have may be put to use soon.

Dosia looks adorable of course

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Good idea!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks you guys :) yea I cant put a crate in my truck, there is just no room in the back seat for a crate that big and I refuse to put him in the bed of any truck ever. Even if they're tied up back there I'd still be worried he could fall out and choke himself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts