1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice pics Trev!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
OMG Trevor Riley is so darn cute. Give Nizmo a big ol hug for me he is such a good dog. Thanks for sharing them. I love to watch babies go up.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Omg he looks like one of my kids lol!

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG Trevor Riley is so darn cute. Give Nizmo a big ol hug for me he is such a good dog. Thanks for sharing them. I love to watch babies go up.
i will for sure :D i need to have been posting more pics of Riley up here. I usually dont upload pics of him, Sarah is usually on top of that on her FB. lol
thanks Sharon!
Oh he's so adorable! I can't decide if he looks more like you or Sarah! I see both of you in his features! :)
when he was first born he looked just like me, now he's starting to look like both of us. more so sarah :p
thank you :)
Omg he looks like one of my kids lol!
:D!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
i will for sure :D i need to have been posting more pics of Riley up here. I usually dont upload pics of him, Sarah is usually on top of that on her FB. lol
thanks Sharon!

when he was first born he looked just like me, now he's starting to look like both of us. more so sarah :p
thank you :)

:D!!
That is just like Zachary. He looked just like Andrew when he was born. But now everyone says he looks like me! Except his hair turned from black to dirty blonde, like his daddies.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
OMG! I miss that age...so precious! Enjoy him while he is little. Time flys.....Handsome little man :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
your boys are both very handsome!!! :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you guys! we enjoy every minute of him. even when he's sleeping :p
i just cant believe how big he's gotten and he's going to be 6 months on the first. blows my mind!
when people say having kids will change your life, you dont really grasp the concept til actually happens lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts