Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Cute pup but looks like an American bully to me not an APBT. I don't think mods like you to advertise on here like that unless you are approved. Just an FYI. Also, do you show your dogs in UKC or are your dogs just purple ribbon bred? What bloodlines are they?

Also, I looked at your website. You don't have any adults in pictures just two female pups. If you are breeding where are your ADULT males and females and why aren't they pictured? You state you have one female ready to breed in a few months. Where is she pictured?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
You can't advertise without being an authorized breeder and paying the subscription.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
You can't advertise without being an authorized breeder and paying the subscription.
:goodpost: I mentioned that Macho but she didn't get that part I guess

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Thread will be deleted soon.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
bloodlines are juan godzilla, kings gate lilo blu, gottiline, and more. Dogs are ukc registered. And yes we are just starting the kennel. Zhenga will be in for breeding in a few months. Taking her back to Kanye at Zullou Kennel for the Breeding more than likely.
Well I hope you know you are breeding American Bullies and not a real APBT. Those lines you mention are bully lines. And you didn't tell me if you show your dogs and title them. Otherwise what is your purpose to breed?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why not breed? I love the breed of pitbulls. I use to breed redboy and jeep pits and decided to get into the blues. Just because I enjoy breeding and love the breed doesn't mean I cant breed the dogs? haha ok. I know what I have and know I paid a lot for my dogs. so why not? Thanks.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
why not breed? I love the breed of pitbulls. I use to breed redboy and jeep pits and decided to get into the blues. Just because I enjoy breeding and love the breed doesn't mean I cant breed the dogs? haha ok. I know what I have and know I paid a lot for my dogs. so why not? Thanks.
Dogs are a dime a dozen with :poop: breeders and you dont know what you have. But go ahead with your " apbt's"
Sadly, people like you are the reason why I plan on seeking a pup from a closed yard.

Prepare for the

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
So you are just another BACKYARD BREEDER!! Just what the bully world needs :hammer: You really need to get more educated before you breed and loving the breed is no reason to breed. I love them to and I have a female but she aint having no babies. Just because you payed alot for some dogs doesn't make them breeding quality!
What you should do is open up an animal shelter and offer low cost spay and neuter for pit bulls starting with yours. Not a breeding farm. You will just be adding to the OVER population problems this breed already has. MILLIONS get PTS every year. If you love them so much why don't you rescue instead of breed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We take very good care and give our dogs with very good attention. Just because a few people like to breed or doesn't like to breed doesn't mean they are bad people. Everyone has different opinions and we love our dogs. Just saying if you don't like that we breed our dogs thats your opinion. Have been doing it for 4 years. No Complaints!! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
4 YEARS?!?! PRACTICALLY A LIFE TIME!!! :hammer:

You have no idea what you have if your claiming them as APBT. You have Bullies. Period. If your breeding for specific color that further puts you under the BYB radar.

Your not doing either breed any favors by just "breeding because i love to breed", way to go.

Do you do health testing before breeding, if so what? Breed for blues only? Breed two of the same colors together? Temperament test? If so, what does that consist of? Hmm? I doubt it and im quite sure i know the answer to all of these.

Stop breeding, educate yourself

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
who said anything about apbt? and yes its called the vet! dogs are checked out frequently and before breeding :) and yes my female dogs grandfather is located in mugglestones kennel. all i have to say! maybe yall should know a little information before posting and lookin all crazy! haha. thanks for the viewing! appreciate everything:)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
We take very good care and give our dogs with very good attention. Just because a few people like to breed or doesn't like to breed doesn't mean they are bad people. Everyone has different opinions and we love our dogs. Just saying if you don't like that we breed our dogs thats your opinion. Have been doing it for 4 years. No Complaints!! :)
Yeah, no complaints from you! It's not that you like to breed...you just love the MONEY your making off these poor females that keep popping out babies for you to sell. There probably bred every heat....such a shame!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i love mugglestones dogs. just because you like different breeds makes you a better person? haha just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. i love my dogs and dont do any harm to them. do as u want and ill keep my dogs healthy as well! just because i breed my dogs once every two years makes me a bad person? haha i think not. i talk to the vet everytime my dogs arrive and they see nothin wrong with it, I get check ups on my dogs more than i do myself. so hows that bad? didnt think so, would you like the number to my vets office and ask them how my dogs are? haha i would love to give you the number! maybe u can bring them buisness as well! :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
There is no peddling allowed on this forum do not attempt to repost any kennel info or pups for sale as you are not an authorized breeder on this forum. This is a warning.

Thanks,

Sadie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes everything is tested on the dogs. test are ran and everything is checked out on them. my dogs are 100% healthy and are not over weight. I strive to keep my dogs in excellent shape and keeping their health is my main priority. I'm not just someone who throws the dog in the cage or yard and just let them do whatever. My dogs are very well taking care of!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.