Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We got her January 2011, as the original owner could not take care of her anymore. When we got her she was skin and bones rib cage showing. She was such a great dog and very good companion to our puppy Riddick. Today I took my wife to the Dentist to get a tooth pulled, decided to put Lucie on the run because we would be gone for a few hours. We came back and I saw her wrapped around a tree, and from how she was laying she strangled herself trying to escape "She was known as a great Escape Artist" We are both hurting today because this dog was the first animal I ever cared about. The first night we had her we were sleeping in bed and around 3 A.M. she comes in and scoots between the 2 of us she won my heart right there as I thought of her as a kid having a bad dream.

Heres some pictures of when we first got her. You should be able to see the difference.

A week before she passed :(

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
RIP
Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
OOOO man there is nothing in the world that can prepare you for that sudden heart yank out of your chest. Am so sorry for your loss my friend. RIP Lucie

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
sorry about your loss... its always hard loosing one of our four legged children

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow, sounds like you have really had a hard time lately! So sorry to hear that. Sending some good-luck vibes your way! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
thats so sad, I am sorry for the pain going your though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts