Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any wrestling fans (current or former), the Macho Man has passed. He suffered a heart attack while driving and had a car accident. He wasn't my favourite wrestler but I used to enjoy watching him a lot.

?Macho Man' Randy Savage dies in car crash

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
RIP Man.

Macho Man and Jake the Snake! Some old school WWF :D :D

I use to love watching Alice Cooper with Jake the Snake.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Man I saw this on my yahoo today mad me so sad. He was 58 years old, And Jake the Snake, Hulk Hogan, omg Old School WWF, hahha Holly I knew I loved ya for more than one reason, that rocks. And Candra I used to have one of those as well as one of the Hulk. Makes me sad, and Slim Jim won't be the same.

RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage.

·
Registered
151 Posts
So sad...

do you guys remember these:
wow, how did i forget.. now that bring back some memories me and my friend would wrestle with that thing for hours on the bed... thx lex

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's amazing to see how many of the guys I used to watch in WCW and the WWF (WWE) in the '90s are gone now. A lot of these guys have very rough lives after wrestling. Jake the Snake is a mess, Ric Flair still has to wrestle to pay all of his ex wives and is a very sad figure now. Sadly, Randy Savage didn't seem to be one of those.

·
Registered
776 Posts
It's amazing to see how many of the guys I used to watch in WCW and the WWF (WWE) in the '90s are gone now. A lot of these guys have very rough lives after wrestling. Jake the Snake is a mess, Ric Flair still has to wrestle to pay all of his ex wives and is a very sad figure now. Sadly, Randy Savage didn't seem to be one of those.
i used to be into bodybuilding and youd get the occasional pro wrestler in workin out while in the area .. heard some crazy stories . they would be so afraid of losing thier jobs . they would perform seriously hurt and just drink the pain away. you mix that with the painkillers ans the steroids they needed just to stay functional .. that seriously messes a body up.
im sure they will blame it on steroids without any factual evidence .. like all the other scapegoats.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i used to be into bodybuilding and youd get the occasional pro wrestler in workin out while in the area .. heard some crazy stories . they would be so afraid of losing thier jobs . they would perform seriously hurt and just drink the pain away. you mix that with the painkillers ans the steroids they needed just to stay functional .. that seriously messes a body up.
im sure they will blame it on steroids without any factual evidence .. like all the other scapegoats.
Unfortunately you're exactly right. Just look at what happened with Chris Benoit. The guy was legit crazy and just went over the edge. Of course, it was blamed on "roid rage".

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I was such a TOM BOY growing up.....well I still am I guess. Anyways, I used to live to watch the old school WWF back in the day! Loved it! I was always amazed at the size of Andre the giant. I liked Jake the snake, macho man, rowdy roddy piper, and Hulk hogan were my favs.....hack saw Jim duggan was a riot too.

RIP Macho!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
You know Aus and Moto you guys are both right, it is sad, even Hulk Hogan is having to wrestle to pay his bills. Sgt. Slaughter has been coming out more and more lately and so sad what happened to Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and his widow who has now been remarried like twice or so they say in the WWE. lol. Man just upsets me, I'm gonna miss these guys. And has anyone seen the Von Eric's granddaughter wrestling, man oh man I'm getting old. lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
And has anyone seen the Von Eric's granddaughter wrestling, man oh man I'm getting old. lol
I have pictures with the Von Erics! My mom was a dental assistant in Aledo, TX and they used to come to the convenient store at the end of the strip center her office was in!
Hulk Hogan scared me as a baby...he picked me up with his hands under my armpits and hurt me, so I didn't like him!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I have pics with Kerry and Kevin, Kevin is the only brother alive today and one of the Von Eric's daughter's is wrestling now. Just like Bret Hart's niece and Dusty Rhodes and Ted Dibiase's sons, omg craziness. I got to see the Von Eric's wrestle in OK when I was young, omg best day of my whole life :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I was such a TOM BOY growing up.....well I still am I guess. Anyways, I used to live to watch the old school WWF back in the day! Loved it! I was always amazed at the size of Andre the giant. I liked Jake the snake, macho man, rowdy roddy piper, and Hulk hogan were my favs.....hack saw Jim duggan was a riot too.

RIP Macho!!
You forgot the bushwackers and the ultimate warrior :woof:

So sad poor guy :(

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG The Bushwhackers, lmaooooo Loved those guys and The Ultimate Warrior now that is a name I haven't heard in a while, lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, Tye, I have had the misfortune of seeing Lacey Von Erich "wrestle". She has a good look and she's pretty tall but she moves like an apartment block. Not very believable really. Speaking of female wrestlers, Chyna was back in the ring for TNA wrestling last weekend. She's still got it!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
wow, how did i forget.. now that bring back some memories me and my friend would wrestle with that thing for hours on the bed... thx lex
YW ;)

It's sad...My uncle use to underground wrestle & was really tough on him. Though he's always had a rough life. Awesome dude but not one to f' around with. He's still a little messed up from roiding & other 'meds' back in the day

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's sad...My uncle use to underground wrestle & was really tough on him. Though he's always had a rough life. Awesome dude but not one to f' around with. He's still a little messed up from roiding & other 'meds' back in the day
That's sad to hear but not uncommon in that world. Between the injuries, drugs (performance enhancers, painkillers, alcohol) it's amazing any of them survive their 20s. All in the name of entertainment! Hope he's doing ok.

Reactions: Lex's Guardian
1 - 20 of 35 Posts