Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
ugh did you see roger ebert's tweet? You know how he posted a picture of him at a party, appearing all drunk and what not, right before he crashed (and then someone removed it form his twitter) well Roget tweets " friends don't let jackasses drive drunk" I mean come one! Too soon for that :poop:

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. Didn't see it but my cousin mentioned it on FB. I don't have a twitter... Yeah, the guy wasn't bright, he called himself a jack*** for a reason. But c'mon, pay your respects...

No one knows for sure, for all we know he could have had some health issue. May he rest in peace

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
no one knows for sure if he was the one driving either. you dont have to be dumb to do stupid things. some times people in jail have more business sense than ceo's they were just in the wrong business...

he was a funny dude he'll be missed greatly dunn was one of my favorite guys from the cky/viva la bam crew. and my second from the j.a. crew. but he left his mark on america and he'll always be remembered

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no one knows for sure if he was the one driving either. you dont have to be dumb to do stupid things. some times people in jail have more business sense than ceo's they were just in the wrong business...

he was a funny dude he'll be missed greatly dunn was one of my favorite guys from the cky/viva la bam crew. and my second from the j.a. crew. but he left his mark on america and he'll always be remembered
MhM. Maddoff for example...Most CEO's belong in jail. Aristocracy is overrated.

Haggard was a great movie too :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Totally. So horrible!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
RIP Ryan Dunn

Some loved him, some hated him but i think most people can agree that he died way before his time, unfortunately. Its pretty messed up some of the comments (not here) that i've seen on the internet about his death. You don't have to like what the guy did for a living but i dont think that should be an excuse to be cold hearted.

I can imagine his heaven is playing metal doing all kinds of stupid stuff. :clap:

RIP man.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I saw this yesterday, so so sad. :( I actually really liked him. He was great in CKY, Jackass, and a few other movies. Bam's mom April was on a radio show talking about it, she's so heart broken he was like a son to her too.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I saw this yesterday, so so sad. :( I actually really liked him. He was great in CKY, Jackass, and a few other movies. Bam's mom April was on a radio show talking about it, she's so heart broken he was like a son to her too.
Agreed. Some people don't understand that these people's lives are NOTHING like what you see on tv or other entertainment outlets.

He apparently gave a lot to a lot of people, its unfortunate it happened how it did and in the end theres only two people that will ever know what happened that night. Him and who was with him.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Really sad and unfortunate, thats what happens when you drink and drive though.. I really liked the guy.. Rogert ebert is a ....... by the way if anyone saw what he said about it.
Yeah i did, well in all reality we don't really know if he was drunk or not.. At least i never saw anything about him being drunk as that information hadn't been released yet. I mean alcohol effects everyone differently so unless someone comes out and says he was drunk and shouldn't have been behind the wheel i don't know if i'll fully say that was the reason.

I've done stupid stuff, when i was at UGA i had plenty of times been so drunk i had no idea how i drove home. Almost every weekend and i passed a police station on my way home from friends/downtown/etc. Several times i was drunk, still drinking and behind the wheel. Was i an idiot? YES! I was fortunate to never get caught, but anyway the point is i don't think i deserved to die.. Not saying thats what your implying at all, Ebert is a tool to say the least. Want some irony? I was COMPLETELY sober and was hit by a drunk driver (still at UGA) on the interstate and spent a week in the hospital. Thats what made me realize how foolish i had been. But yeah, ironic. lol

I can drive, legit can drive after 3 - 4 drinks. After that i wouldn't risk it. I dont risk it anymore anyway but if something happened to where i HAD to drive, i know where that line is. Perhaps thats what happened? Who knows.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Yeah who knows if he was or not. He did post pictures of him drinking though at the bar on to his twitter account, and Ive read that he had around 3 beers and 3 shots also, but who knows if that is true or not until they do the autopsy.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I wasn't really familiar with him other than Jackass 1,2, 2 1/2, and 3... But it did sadden me quite a bit to hear about his death. Rest in peace

·
Registered
231 Posts
Some loved him, some hated him but i think most people can agree that he died way before his time, unfortunately. Its pretty messed up some of the comments (not here) that i've seen on the internet about his death. You don't have to like what the guy did for a living but i dont think that should be an excuse to be cold hearted.

I can imagine his heaven is playing metal doing all kinds of stupid stuff. :clap:

RIP man.
you know what, out of all the celebrity deaths that have happened the past few years, Ryan Dunn's bummed me out the most.

Rip Buddy :(

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
LOL the guys facing the mirror in the last part with the urinal PRICELESS

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
LOL the guys facing the mirror in the last part with the urinal PRICELESS
:) haha yeaaah! no shame. It's like they say, only the good die young...

mods - feel free to move this thread to VIP if you feel it needs to be.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Since you both happened to start a thread with the same title, I merged the threads together. I don't see a need to move this, at the moment, but if another mod chooses to do so, just be aware. Try to keep it PG please. Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts