Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing fetch with my 2 dogs today and as usual my dogs had a blast chasing after planks and lemons and balls. But when were done I noticed my husky's nostril was ripped and it looks like teeth marks. Its not serious and doesn't need stitches (thanks goodness), but I was wondering if this happens to any of you with your dogs?
There wasn't a fight between the 2, so I think it happened when they were both going for the same object. I have cleaned it and it looks a little better now, but I still feel so bad.

Should I play with each of them seperately frpm now on, my boy is getting big and he's a lot stronger than he used to be: or can I continue playing fetch with them together when she's all healed up?

What are all your thoughts? Should I be concerned?

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
It was more than likely an accident. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep an eye out in the future. My two beat each other up all the time, lol. My mutt has scratches and scrapes on his face, belly and insides of his legs because of my APBT pup, and she's got spots of hair missing, scrapes and knots where he tackles her, slings her across the room, and drags her around by the scruff of her neck! I don't let them get too rough with each other, and if they start getting rough, I separate them for about a half an hour.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts