Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Tosca, (named after a female body builder) she's an older gal I've been taking out at work. She's been here since the beginning of the month, and didn't have a name so the other trainers and I thought of one for her today.

She is awesome, ball obsessed but polite about it (in the sense that she doesn't jump on you, she sits and stomps her front feet up in down)
They have her as a 3 year old, but her teeth are awfully warn down and yellow (but no tartar) I think they put her as a younger dog because of her being in such good shape.
I hope she gets adopted, she's such a cool dog.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow what a great looking dog!!!!!!! I hope she finds a good home.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Wow she's beautiful and looks like she has a great personality. Hope she's adopted soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
all thats grey on her face should give away that she is older then 3, but she is pretty and looks to be in great shape . hopefully she finds a good home who will keep her in that shape.

·
Banned
319 Posts
nice girl, yep shes older then 3 for sure but looks in good shape, good personality hope she finds a home soon :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow she is a cutie and GREAT job with the pictures, you really captured her personality, which looks awesome!!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Older women have experience! Lol she looks great

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she looks great!! i hope she finds a good home :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts