Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah. I like his ears. Fits him well.
Thanks! That does make me feel better. I hope his heads fills out and his ears will fit in. If I'm not mistaken, his dad has a 26" head and a huge body, he is standard along with the mom but mom is a smaller standard. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
He has some muscle already, should be a big boy. What's his weight now? Our blue bully pup just turned 5 months as well

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He has some muscle already, should be a big boy. What's his weight now? Our blue bully pup just turned 5 months as well

I'm not really sure but last time he measured 20kg and that was a month ago, so maybe around 25kg? Muscle might be due to he daily walks and playtime, which includes fetch, tug of war and some jumping. :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Both nice pups. Looks like there are a few of us that have them around 5 months. It will be interesting to follow each others progress. Heres Boss. Hes 5 and a half months. We went to the vet a few days ago and he was 48 pounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Both nice pups. Looks like there are a few of us that have them around 5 months. It will be interesting to follow each others progress. Heres Boss. Hes 5 and a half months. We went to the vet a few days ago and he was 48 pounds.
He is a handsome boy. Nice face.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3 pups of the same age, and they all look so different. I've been feeding my pup raw meat sawdust for 2 weeks and I like what I'm seeing, he's leaning out and he seems less affected by the heat, before he wouldn't even leave the office, now he sunbathes sometimes, also he only poops once a day even though i feed him 500g per day and his breath doesn't stink and his coat seems a bit better to touch. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
3 pups of the same age, and they all look so different. I've been feeding my pup raw meat sawdust for 2 weeks and I like what I'm seeing, he's leaning out and he seems less affected by the heat, before he wouldn't even leave the office, now he sunbathes sometimes, also he only poops once a day even though i feed him 500g per day and his breath doesn't stink and his coat seems a bit better to touch. :)
We will all have to see how they grow. What's the cost on that diet? We are feeding blue buffalo puppy wilderness. He seems to love the food. He is due into the vet this week for a weighing for his flea and tick medicine. I'll have to get an update. Two weeks ago he was 43lbs.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Ya, we started ours on raw at first. He loved it. It will give you a heart attack watching a pup crunch down a bone though. But, after a few days we saw a huge difference in him. Unfortunately, This was also during his house training stage. When switching to raw they can be very unpredictable at first as far as pooping. It was a challenge. hahaha. So we switched him over to high quality grain free kibble. That was 2 and half months ago. I have to say he still has a glossy coat and doing well. Now that he is trained though, I think we will make the switch back soon. You are totally right about the breath and poops. Even the poops that he did have turn white and to dust in a day of sun.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We will all have to see how they grow. What's the cost on that diet? We are feeding blue buffalo puppy wilderness. He seems to love the food. He is due into the vet this week for a weighing for his flea and tick medicine. I'll have to get an update. Two weeks ago he was 43lbs.
In my current location, 1kg is 40php or $1, where I was before, it only costs 27php/kg. Meat sawdust is like the extra meat from meat cutters.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts