Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my boy Rocko. He's 11 months and is probably somewhere a little above 70 pounds, he was about 68lbs a month or two ago. Started him on a raw diet up until about 4 months ago, then made the switch to Taste of The Wild. Unfortunately I have to find him a home =( I got him when i moved out of my parents house but I've recently just moved back in. If anyone knows of a responsible adult looking for a loving dog please let me know. I will not let him go with someone I'm unsure about. I'm located in the Bay Area...

Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
What a good lookin dog. Hope he finds a good home

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
You can ask redog if you can rehome him in the adopt a bulls section.Have you already tried rehoming near you?Maybe with an ad in the paper or on craigslist?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes a cutie...i hope you find him a good home :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice dog. Check with Hemi. Me and him live like 5 mins away from each other
and I think he was interested. CA Bay Area right? Close to Vallejo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice dog. Check with Hemi. Me and him live like 5 mins away from each other
and I think he was interested. CA Bay Area right? Close to Vallejo
Yea I'm in moraga which is about 10 minutes from Oakland. I'm just trying to find him a good home. I'm not asking for anything, he's got papers and is well socialized, he's super smart and affectionate.

·
Registered
135 Posts
PM sent man i would love to provide him a nice warm home. He is adorable. Love the name too thanks for the link by the way Trojanboi400 glad i saw this im in Suisun not too far from you. Im off tomorrow maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
if i wasn't on the other side of the country i would be more than happy to help him find a wonderful home, best of luck to you and him both

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
i'm dayak from indonesia eastjava , i'd like to adobt your dog , how to contact you ?
how cai i adobt rocco brother ? i am from indonesia eastjava
The original post was made in September of 2011, and that member no longer posts on here, so it would seem as though he's found a home for the pup, or changed his mind. Either way he didn't update this thread. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, but please try to pay attention to the date of the original post prior to posting on a thread. You'll have better luck that way.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
The guy who adopted him post on her periodically,
he did get adopted :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.