Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new addition. Aireal drove me down to West Palm to scoop this guy up. He doesn't sit still too often. So these are the best pics I have of him. LOL!
He is an AKC Staffordshire Bull terrier. His sire is Grand Champion Brittstafs Dream Boy. He's a bit more work then Geach was, but we are getting a late start since he was almost 7 months when I picked him up. He likes to snuggle, but he also likes to piddle when he's happy, scared, excited, OK he just likes to piddle.

·
Super Moderator
5,268 Posts
Well I should have read this thread first. Disregard the question in Geach's thread about not recognizing the dog. LOL.

He is stunning Mac! I love that mask. What a looker. It appears they get along, fingers crossed. Really happy for you. Do you plan on showing him? Congratulations my friend, you officially have a full house again.

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I should have read this thread first. Disregard the question in Geach's thread about not recognizing the dog. LOL.

He is stunning Mac! I love that mask. What a looker. It appears they get along, fingers crossed. Really happy for you. Do you plan on showing him? Congratulations my friend, you officially have a full house again.
Thank you Joe!!

I was really looking more like 5-6 years from now to get a dog from this breeder, but he decided to go with the sister instead, so asked if I was still interested in a pup.

The breeder's handler will probably point him out in the future. I let him know I don't have time to show because of work. So that's the deal. I just have to keep him as a pet and if they decide to show him they'll come get him to show. He's hard headed and does NOT learn as fast as Geach. But he's sweet and will be a great dog when he gets out of the fear stage and piddle stage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts