·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who all will be there an what dogs

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it. Its going to be about 3 hours from me. And if they are doing Fun show's I'm gonna try my Blue gal in it, just for fun.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Ill be there with teardrop, cali, cash, tater, tutu, tonka, and probly the new pup ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it goin to be hell on wp side lets hear the predections lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
it goin to be hell on wp side lets hear the predections lol
Depends on the track... georgia track moves 10X better than the NC track... so if they do use two tracks there will be a big difference in the weights pulled

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I hope and pray I can make it but, still in the air for me. Depends on if hubby get work hours cut again. Like I said on FB dunno if I will even bring a dog Dream is not going to be ready for WP I need to get a proper fitting harness and restart her she hasn't been WP in a couple years because I haven't had a harness. Her old harness I never got back from the man that had her for a while. Akiliya is due in heat around that time and so is Dream. Sooo even if I come I might not have any dogs.

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Btw, who's already booked at a hotel? And which did you?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Ive got a list of hotels and numbers.. ill post asap ;)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
I'm hoping I can go. If I do, I'll be bringing Ices and hitchin a ride with Jessie and John! I'm gonna be begging, borrowing and stealing to go to this show! I haven't done much work with Ices, but I think she can at least go the first round, lol.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I wish! Too far! Lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Blue Mountain Inn 828-926-3385
Hearth and Home Inn 828-926-1845
Meadowlark Motel 828-926-1717
Comfort Inn 828-926-9106

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
First weekend in Oct. and Waynesville, NC.

ADBA Nationals

I hope and pray I can make it but, still in the air for me. Depends on if hubby get work hours cut again. Like I said on FB dunno if I will even bring a dog Dream is not going to be ready for WP I need to get a proper fitting harness and restart her she hasn't been WP in a couple years because I haven't had a harness. Her old harness I never got back from the man that had her for a while. Akiliya is due in heat around that time and so is Dream. Sooo even if I come I might not have any dogs.
Who cares if you don't have dogs lol. This is a chance to get a good chunk of GP together in person lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I wish...On the other side of the US this year lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I will hopefully be there.But I will not be showing a dog.I've been waiting till Rebel is a year old before really trying to start conditioning him good enough for shows.I've just been letting him enjoy being a puppy and waiting till he's done growing before starting to put pressure on his joints,muscles,etc...
It will all depend on if my husband has school that weekend or not.Lord knows he won't let me go by myself

·
Registered
420 Posts
I will be driving down starting Thursday.. hope to get there for Friday morn.. will be bringing all my mutts cause i got no one i like to take care of my mutts... lol.. but will be showing Domino.. Tyberius (god willing) will be getting his Ch WP title in the NJ September show so IDK if he will be doing anymore work after that... But the Tristate crew is going DEEP so look for us.. we won't be hard to find.. Chico said he's putting up his big banner & maybe making shirts... lol... good luck to all & hope to meet & talk dogs for a bit..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts