Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been able to upload photos much lately, but figured I'd share this one... I love it. Sorry about the stroller in the background, affectionately known as the "M-5"... bad placement, bad angle for the pic... but they didn't want to cooperate.

Here's Roller and Ices, looking all grown up lol...

Check the lounge for updated pictures of the kids, please and thank you.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so beautiful! what were they watching kids or squirrels? lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, Ames... they were watching their babies playing at the park. Keira, I've had Ices for a few months now. She was my birthday gift, sort of, but she was too young to bring home then. She didn't get to come home til late October/early November. I just haven't posted pix of her. Thanks for the compliments on my 4-legged kids... I love them, they love me, and they love their babies.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is so pretty , they both look great but she has stunning eyes and yes so grown up already.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She is looking gorgeous Bev!Roller is looking quite handsome as well.
I've been meaning to take some recent ones of Rebel but keep forgetting to get a new battery for my camera when I go to the store.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments y'all! Lisa, it's okay... I've been offline pretty much til recently. I was able to get on with my phone, and upload a few pix here and there, but it was killing the batter on my phone so I had to keep it to a minimum lol. Glad to back in business though.

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
They have both grown soooo much. Both are gorgeous too. Ices eyes are stunning.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have both grown soooo much. Both are gorgeous too. Ices eyes are stunning.
Thanks Shanna! I love her eyes too! And her ears. Jessie was hoping for bat ears, but I think they're gonna stay the way they are. She survived the teething stage, and her ears haven't changed, lol. Roller's my big boy, just not sure how big. Need to get a weight on him.

She is absolutely gorgeous. I like her femininity. :love2:
Thank you, sir. She's very dainty and proper lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG mah I can't believe how big Roller has gotten and Ice too, look at them, great pic :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG mah I can't believe how big Roller has gotten and Ice too, look at them, great pic :D
She's really not as big as she looks, but Roller is lol. Thanks so much mah!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahha she is bigger than the last time I saw pics of her :p

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol thanks Mah! Yes, they've grown so much, it ain't funny.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts