Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Had my boy out today working him out. He's taken very well to the flirt pole (not a real flirt pole, it's something I made.) He goes nuts for it. Anyway, here are a few pictures:

Here he's doing a stand/stay waiting for me to give him the "get it" command, he's so smart.

Stalking the bait:

He got it:

Anyway, that's my boy. I figure I'll keep working him on this until he's a little older (he just turned 6 months) and then I'll get a spring pole setup and see how he takes to it.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Flirt poles are fantastic! And your little guy looks like quite the little looker, and happy as well.

Just keep in mind you don't want them to be jumping a lot until their older.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, he's not really jumping that high. The pictures are a little misleading, he was only about a foot off the ground which is perfectly fine. I need to actually keep him from jumping more, if he had it his way he'd jump a lot more. He's going to be a blast when he gets older, can't wait.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool pics. He reminds me so much of our boy in his face , looked very similar at that age.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I have always enjoyed the flirt pole as much as my dogs do. Roman sure looks like he's having a blast

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, he really did have a good time. He's been tuckered out ever since we got done, I think this is going to be a regular thing for him.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Looks like he is a happy pup! Great pictures :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Really nice pics. He's a great looking little pup!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts