Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a bit preachy today so I thought I'd relate something I did this morning which could have been a monumental balls up.

Roxy woke me up this morning by barking at the front window. My wife was out there with them but she was getting her breakfast together. Like an idiot, I go to the front door and open it without putting the dogs out the back first.

It was the people who do the junk mail deliveries on our street. They always have their kid and little fluffy dog with them. Roxy is highly DA with strange dogs. Luckily, I had some semblance of sense and only opened the door enough so that only I could see out of it and they were at the end of our driveway. If I had opened the door all the way, Roxy would have seen the dog and would have been ugly.

So there it is. Everyone is a moron every now and again.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Who you been preachy to, Scott? lol I hadn't noticed. I am severely agitated I need to stop posting in that other thread so I'm going to talk to you for a minute. I think we have all been there at one time or another with the door thing. Sometimes it is an auto response when he just want to peek out the door and see what's going on. Thanks for "coming clean." lmmfao JK

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
:rofl:

I'm so bad at shutting up in a pointless argument, I stress myself.

Preaching is okay is it penetrates the mind. And I agree, we all mess up now and then.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
:rofl:

I'm so bad at shutting up in a pointless argument, I stress myself.

Preaching is okay is it penetrates the mind. And I agree, we all mess up now and then.
Yeah I get that way a lot. I think I may have to close that thread before I become not so civil bahahaha

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who you been preachy to, Scott? lol I hadn't noticed. I am severely agitated I need to stop posting in that other thread so I'm going to talk to you for a minute. I think we have all been there at one time or another with the door thing. Sometimes it is an auto response when he just want to peek out the door and see what's going on. Thanks for "coming clean." lmmfao JK
I feel better now that I've "confessed". Friday drinks are not far away now! :cheers:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I feel better now that I've "confessed". Friday drinks are not far away now! :cheers:
Is it Friday there yet? WTH time is it there bc my time zone app on my phone is WRONG. Says it is 6:19AM here and it is so 5:19. Stupid phone

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep it's Friday 5:23 PM over here on the Best coast of Australia.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i get it , best rhymes with west. we had people like that at our last house and the dog was super annoying, many times i have wanted to just kick mine out the door an pretend it was an accident.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i get it , best rhymes with west. we had people like that at our last house and the dog was super annoying, many times i have wanted to just kick mine out the door an pretend it was an accident.
I have a neighbor like that too. They have a little black/brown male (intact) dachschund (sp?) who is always coming into my yard to dump a #2. I've said something to the owner a few times, but they don't do anything about it. Luckily, Bullet is always chained when he's outside, he actually tries to play with the dog when he comes over (we used to have a weiner dog too), but I always chase the little bugger off. Bullet gives me a look like "come on mom, I just wanna play with him! Quit chasing him off!" lol. There's also an aggressive black lab that my other neighbor lets run loose every now and then, and it always charges Bullet, hackles up, teeth bared, and I can't tell you how many times I've run that dog off. I think I'm pretty lucky that Bullet isn't DA, but I know it could come out at any time. Next time I see the lab's owners outside, I'm going to say something to the effect of "if you don't contain your dog and it gets its butt kicked by mine, it's not going to be my fault. My dog's in his own yard and yours is the aggressor" or something like that. They also just got a little pit/rhodesian/rott/husky mix, and I'm hoping she doesn't turn out the same way. We're probably not going to be in this place for much longer though.

Ok, rant over. Sorry, not trying to be a threadjacker. lol :hammer:

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Oh gosh, we have this too....Both of our neighbors.... I open my front door and either a Labrador is barking and snarling at me, or an obese Chihuahua/Pug mix.
I took my Dachshund for a walk down to get the mail, and two Chihuahuas darted out from under a parked car. Talk about catching me off guard. I picked my dog up, he just wanted to lay on those little suckers. Talked to their owners, "Oh they're fine" ...Uhm No, No they're not fine....Called animal control...Nobody came, then they attacked my cousin when he was riding his bike. Jumped up, grabbed his sleeve, got some skin. Called AC, nobody came. I hate AC here.

....Sorry, little rant.:hammer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts