Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much! She honestly has opened my eyes to the breed. Before having her I was blinded by not enough knowledge, and just ignorance of my own. You (Roxy) and this forum have opened my eyes. My husbands as well. Never in a million years did I ever think I would own a pit. But I am glad we decided to keep her.

Training is going good, she is ahead of the game so I find it really boring and she don't really want to preform for the teacher. I am thinking about paying for a personal trainer.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
they really are extremely eager to please and super intelligent. Just takes the right person with the necessary drive and tools to effectively communicate what you want out of them to make a great dog.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My husband and I always wonder how big she will actually be. I hope she is as beautiful as your dog :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great pictures! She rocks! Love the spot on her head :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How old is your sweet girl? She sure is pretty, and has a face that could get me to give her anything lol

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
How old is your sweet girl? She sure is pretty, and has a face that could get me to give her anything lol
She will turn 9 months old exactly a week from today. It's crazy how much she has changed! When she was little she looked like the dam, but now she looks a lot like the sire. She has been known to get some extra treats from my husband with that face lol, and she does this face when you say no that makes it really hard for him:)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She will turn 9 months old exactly a week from today. It's crazy how much she has changed! When she was little she looked like the dam, but now she looks a lot like the sire. She has been known to get some extra treats from my husband with that face lol, and she does this face when you say no that makes it really hard for him:)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I can see why :) I am curious if Roxy should weigh as much as she does? Is 32lbs normal at 15 weeks/3months

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Bully breeds come in all shapes and sizes depending on the breed make up. Mastiff and American Bulldog crosses are often large dogs. American Bullies can be large dogs as well and mixes there of. AmStaffs and American Pit bull Terriers are smaller dogs under 55lbs usually.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts