Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all new to the site figured Id make my first post here and show off my pretty girl. SN comes from my love for smoking meat and having my first pit bull. We got her at 8wks old from the flee market and this August she'll be 2yrs old. We've had a lot of people give us their opinion on her breed but we think she looks mostly American Staffordshire mainly because of her small size. Wasnt exactly keen on getting her at first but now dont know if I could live without her. She's great with all people but other dogs are 50/50. We've been trying hard to work on that but have had many say thats just the breed and most likely will have to live with it.

Anywho, glad to finally be here and am hoping to learn alot as well as meet some new friends. Any and all advice is welcome.

Here are some pics from the day we got her to now. She currently hovers around 50lbs. The few pics with humans are me and the miss. :)

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Mmmmmm BBQ, always try to make it back down home for the neighborhood pig cookin. Dangit, now I'm hungry!

Gorgeous girl you've got there. I love when their blaze has almost a straight line up the middle!

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
the 50/50 with other dogs is not something i would be concerned with,

thats gonna happen just got to stay on top of things,

but by her being people friendly is the #1 thing, people aggressive animals are not a good thing.

i love her, she looks good.

welcome, i believe you'll like it here,

take care,

your not a spammer are you???????????

they dont like spammers round here

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
lol @ surfer

:welcome: cute pup you got there!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Welcome!! She is a pretty girl! Love the markings :)

·
Super Moderator
5,312 Posts
Hey BBQ Pit,

Welcome, good to have you aboard. Gorgeous girl you have there. Thanks for the introduction and all the great pictures.

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts