Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone ever heard of them? i ran into a guy named robert grabowski and he said his family has beenselling raw foods for dogs since the 60's. I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of rsg and maybe even vouch for them since im thinking about switching to a raw diet...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I haven't heard of them but I am in canada so might be why. The only thing with alot of those diets where they pre make them is cost I find the ones we have up here are alot $$ wise compared to just finding a good butcher and buying in bulk. Plus you have absolutely no fillers or anything . I know here we can get a huge case of chicken backs for well under $10 and organs are dirt cheap like $5 for what all my dogs need in a month. and tripe and fish are pretty cheap here as well. id check out this site as well. How to Get Started | Prey Model Raw
the only up side I see to buying the premade raw is it will save you the time rather then weighing everything out and figuring out rations { although that gets easier as you go }. to me though with multiple dogs the cost plays a bigger role then how much time it would save me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts