Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
click the ped you posted,then click offspring at the top of the page.
scroll down to hammonds snort AKA pig,click it.
then click it and then click hammonds park son ROM.
theirs alot of dogs,and castro's domino 5XW.
some thourough dogs from down the line.
I love readin peds.never had them on computer.
back in the day, we would look forward to when folks would travel A dog drivin and bring their yards peds with them
we would read them for weekends on end.
it was the way it was back then.
then you had to get on the phone and call around to verify the authenticity,as hangin paper was common.
it was very different.
have I ever told you about the hand written peds we would read?
saw dogs with peds,original,and hand copied all the way back to Ireland and england.
I have seen alot.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
click the ped you posted,then click offspring at the top of the page.
scroll down to hammonds snort AKA pig,click it.
then click it and then click hammonds park son ROM.
theirs alot of dogs,and castro's domino 5XW.
some thourough dogs from down the line.
I love readin peds.never had them on computer.
back in the day, we would look forward to when folks would travel A dog drivin and bring their yards peds with them
we would read them for weekends on end.
it was the way it was back then.
then you had to get on the phone and call around to verify the authenticity,as hangin paper was common.
it was very different.
have I ever told you about the hand written peds we would read?
saw dogs with peds,original,and hand copied all the way back to Ireland and england.
I have seen alot.
Will, I know this is the first time I have addressed you, but I totally respect you and the knowledge you have. I always look forward to input you have when it comes to "the old days" and just your overall knowledge on game lines.

If I ever think of getting a real bulldog, I'd love to ask for advice :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wins?Characteristics? any stories doesnt matter i wanna learn about him becuz my boy is turtlebuster rufus and i like learning everything about his line

·
Registered
180 Posts
wins?Characteristics? any stories doesnt matter i wanna learn about him becuz my boy is turtlebuster rufus and i like learning everything about his line
You say your dog has TB in him may I see a pedigree???? The dog pictured as my avatar is the tighest Turtlebuster dog in the world, well besides the pups we just bred lol. As for Rufus, call Gary and talk to him, he is a nice guy.

·
Banned
835 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
No meaning just stating I like the individual dogs
Twitch......I have never seen anyone take good Alligator bred dogs and good TB dogs and bring it together. Who is your boy registered with? I would like to see that, I will pay the 60 bucks to get you that pedigree and the duplicate registration form if you are serious!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
No meaning just stating I like the individual dogs
Twitch......I have never seen anyone take good Alligator bred dogs and good TB dogs and bring it together. Who is your boy registered with? I would like to see that, I will pay the 60 bucks to get you that pedigree and the duplicate registration form if you are serious!
gotcha,was just curious.I've always liked all sides of the hammonds breeding.Rufus and some others.
I sometimes miss the old days when I hear of folks like yourself and A few others here who got some of them old lines still bred up close and even tight.
I used think their was nothing better than watching 2 well bred and boxducated dogs.and sometimes I am still starry eyed about it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
gotcha,was just curious.I've always liked all sides of the hammonds breeding.Rufus and some others.
I sometimes miss the old days when I hear of folks like yourself and A few others here who got some of them old lines still bred up close and even tight.
I used think their was nothing better than watching 2 well bred and boxducated dogs.and sometimes I am still starry eyed about it.
Thanks William! I love hand written peds, we have sent many into the ADBA for Black Fork Kennels which many people think was Kenny Gaines Kennel but was not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts