Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see Susan and her husband Larry yesterday, and finally meet the dogs (after waiting over 2 yrs to do so lol). So anyways, I was playing around with some of the photos and here's what I did. Nothing fancy, but she asked me to post em up for her, so here they are.

Zena, the new addition.

Zena, again

Zena, again lol. In all these shots, her attention was on the kitty behind me and trying to climb in my lap for some lovin lol.

Dirty Red, who is dirt tired after a good walk lol.

Dirty again. I was playing around with the color splash effect. I know I messed it up a bit and didn't feel like going back and fixing it lol (yes, i'm lazy today).

So, thanks for looking!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
How nice to see them!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! It was fun meeting them. They're both big babies, as we all know our breed can be. Zena reminds me so much of my old girl Onyx, it's unbelievable!

·
Registered
113 Posts
thanks Bev for posting the pics for me and i love what you did with the photos. now that you know where we live you will have to come over more and next time we will take the dogs to the creek to play.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's so awesome you guys got to meet up and play! :) Great shot's Bev, they both look great :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
yeah it was lots of fun we took Zena to the creek for the first time yesterday and she loved the water she was trying to pull me in. i have only had her for a month and i didnt want to take her off leash ( not sure how she would act .....or run off into the woods )

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the next time, we should put Zena on my long lead and try her out that way. See how good her recall is and work on that if need be. I'll bring my clippers with me for Dirt's nails and see if we can't knock em down some, lol.

Thanks for the compliments on the pix ladies! I just wanted to see what I could do and how effectively I could do so in Photobucket's editor program. Need to get PhotoShop back. Would make me so happy!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
red is gorgeous!!! :D bev & susan we'll all have to get together sometime since we all live so close

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, we will Jessie! Susan just lives around the corner from where I was living last year (about a 15 min drive from where I'm at now). We should all meet up and talk bulldogs lol. I enjoyed working with the dogs and hanging out.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Wow mah as usual your pics are awesome and I do love me some Dirty Red, but ya know I got a thing for red dogs :p And Xena is gorgeous and I do think a long lead would be perfect for her. :D And how cool is it hat you all ive so close, :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Nice pics!And nice work Bev on them.Maybe since I'm only ohhh 6 hrs away I can meet up with y'all too.:rofl:
well lisa if you'd just go ahead and move over here :woof::woof::woof:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
well lisa if you'd just go ahead and move over here :woof::woof::woof:
:woof: If I could then I would!Then we would only have to get Tye up here!:woof: I don't think the husband would like it too much though seeing as how we just bought this place last year.lol

I'll eventually make it over there.It would have been no problem before when I was getting my working dog.The husband had no choice than to let me travel over that way for shows.But now since I don't have it he don't wanna spend the money.Typical male!lmao

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
LMAO Lisa! Tell David you need a vacation with the girls from GP! We can have a weekend long getaway to Jessie's spot up in Seviereville lol. Tye, c'mon down. I already told you that you could move in with me lol. Pick up your pup from Stacia and come on over!!

Lisa, thanks for the compliment on the photos. I appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
HAHA!I don't think that would go over too well.He already thinks I spend too much time on here.I could just imagine what he would say if I hung out with any of y'all in person.He's not into dogs like I am.I can tell he kinda tunes me out when I start talking about them.lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i think thats the only thing that me and john agree on is dogs...lmao... apba is back under original ownership and do alot of wps around here and NC so mayb we can all catch one of them :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.