Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry everyone that I haven't been posting or answering like I usually do =[. The pup I showed you guys was smothered by the mother while sleeping .Work has been crazy long 13 hour shifts , and when Im not there I am spending as much time with the hubby and Izzo as I can . On a lighter note we have found a larger house with a bigger yard so that has really heightened my wanting for a new pup . We have decided to go bully , and do it the correct way so there are no more heartaches . :( I am having some serious problems finding what I am looking for though .. nothing worth much that I can find in Michigan . and I want to see and interact with the pup before I make my final decision .. well thank you everyone for reading and I will be back posting . Its kinda weird but I missed reading what you guys had to say and seeing all the pics of all of your beautiful pups.

thanks
Samantha

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Sorry to read about the pup, Samantha. I'm sure you guys will find the right one eventually.

On a better note, congratulations on the new house.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww, I'm sorry Samantha :( I don't remember the pic you posted of your new pup that you were getting but I feel so bad. Congrats on your new home :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sorry everyone that I haven't been posting or answering like I usually do =[. The pup I showed you guys was smothered by the mother while sleeping .Work has been crazy long 13 hour shifts , and when Im not there I am spending as much time with the hubby and Izzo as I can . On a lighter note we have found a larger house with a bigger yard so that has really heightened my wanting for a new pup . We have decided to go bully , and do it the correct way so there are no more heartaches . :( I am having some serious problems finding what I am looking for though .. nothing worth much that I can find in Michigan . and I want to see and interact with the pup before I make my final decision .. well thank you everyone for reading and I will be back posting . Its kinda weird but I missed reading what you guys had to say and seeing all the pics of all of your beautiful pups.

thanks
Samantha
so sorry about the loss.
everyone on the site is here for you.
there is a lot of great people on here

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone .. I have cried my tears for him , and came to the realization that god wanted it to be that way . and the new house it wonderful =] I love it .. i will post pics when we get everything in and ready , thank you for the support everyone .

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thank you everyone .. I have cried my tears for him , and came to the realization that god wanted it to be that way . and the new house it wonderful =] I love it .. i will post pics when we get everything in and ready , thank you for the support everyone .
good for you!! Works in strange ways, but with a new house and yard you can find another that needs you when you are ready.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Samantha I am truely sorry to hear about Sterling, but on the lighter note congrats on the house, I can't wait to see pics ;)

HUGS

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sorry to hear that, I'm glad you're doing well though.
thank you , it was very sad at first , but no I am okay ..

Oh Samantha I am truely sorry to hear about Sterling, but on the lighter note congrats on the house, I can't wait to see pics ;)

HUGS
pics will be after it is painted lol an older lady lived there with her teenage grand daughter , and I am guessing there favorite color was bright pink lol

Sorry to hear about the pup and good luck finding a breeder, oh and congrats on the house!
Thank you , in July were going to go down to Tennessee maybe we will have some luck down there ? If not Im sure there will be a pup out there for me .

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol at bright pink, I don't blame ya for painting everything :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts