Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 weeks ago we brought our beautiful girl Bella in for an ACL surgery, and she very tragically did not wake up. She threw a clot in recovery, and the doctor successfully revived her twice but the third time after intubation, paddles, and over an hour of CPR she could not be be brought back. She was an absolutely amazing, stunning animal taken way too young at 2 years and 10 months old. She will be missed dearly.

About two weeks later, we decided the best thing we could do to continue on her legacy would be to get another little girl APBT. This is Nala, she is 9 weeks old, off of Atkinsons Ch. Handsome and Atkinsons Dolo. We are very excited to have her in the family and look forward to many happy years with her. She's a complete maniac but has a wonderful temperament, and is a very good lucking pup.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,358 Posts
Hello unclesandy. I am sincerely sorry to hear about Bella. Many years ago I lost a dog who went in for a teeth cleaning and didn't survive the anesthesia. Those losses really hurt.
We have a saying that the best cure for that hurt is RDR or Rapid Dog Replacement. It sounds like it worked for you. That little Nala couldn't be any cuter. Gorgeous looking pup. Please promise you will update this thread with pictures of her so we get to watch her mature. I wish you many happy and healthy years together. Love her look!

Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello unclesandy. I am sincerely sorry to hear about Bella. Many years ago I lost a dog who went in for a teeth cleaning and didn't survive the anesthesia. Those losses really hurt.
We have a saying that the best cure for that hurt is RDR or Rapid Dog Replacement. It sounds like it worked for you. That little Nala couldn't be any cuter. Gorgeous looking pup. Please promise you will update this thread with pictures of her so we get to watch her mature. I wish you many happy and healthy years together. Love her look!

Joe
Hi Joe,

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it! Jeez a teeth cleaning, sounds like you had a very similar experience to me, I am sorry for your loss. They sure do hurt, just so unexpected. Yeah that is sort of what we did! This little girl has some very big shoes to fill indeed. I will certainly post some more photos as she progresses and grows, I think she is going to be a spectacular dog!

Andrew

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so sorry to hear that, that makes me sad, i'm sorry for your loss
Hi Sevi, thank you for the kind words I appreciate it. She was a wonderful dog who will be missed dearly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts