Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined after recently purchasing a great 6 week old pitbull that i named polo. But sadly only 2 weeks of having him, My NOW EX girlfriend ran him over killing him while i was at work. So now he is in doggy heaven. Its been really hard dealing with it cause he was so young and didnt deserve to die like that. But anyways If I ever get another pit I will start again on this site. You all seem like good people and I know Im not the only person who was lost a dog but just a reminder PLEASE love and treat your dogs good, and dont let careless irresposible people around them, cause they deserve better. thanks

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Razor I am sorry for your loss, it is never easy to loose one of our beloved fur friends. Hugs to you and come back soon. Time heals all wounds.

·
Registered
231 Posts
wow im sorry razor.
losing a pet is never easy, im so sorry for your loss man.
i thought i was gonna lose my dog this past week, she didnt eat for 4 to 5 days.
anyways feel better soon man, hope to see you back soon

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I am sorry for your lose, but you are always still welcome here. We have members with out dogs. You don't have to have a dog to be part of the family.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so sorry to hear , I hope you stick around though who knows when you are ready for that next one maybe someone on here can help you out or give some good advice for when you find one. Accidents happen hope your not to hard on yourself you obviously loved your pup and thats the kind of owners we need.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh god that is terribly sad to hear. I am so sorry for your loss. Please stay though if you can. You can still learn from us all and the next pup you get you will be a pro at raising him/her. Rest in peace little pup......Hugs to you :(

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Razor, I feel for you:( I know that you're going thru hell right now and I'll keep my thoughts on you and Polo. I assume that Polo is your avatar...man, that brings tears to my eyes. Rest assured that Polo will be waiting for you at the Bridge, and will have lots of company before you two meet again. RIP little Polo, your next life will be so much more fair:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow!! That breaks my heart to hear that!! I wish you the best in this hard time!! I am SO sorry! Polo will always be with you, an I hope you find it in your heart to get another pit one day soon!

·
Banned
98 Posts
Yeah that's exactly what this is careless and irresponsible. My question is if she was in the car driving, wtf was the puppy doing loose?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah that's exactly what this is careless and irresponsible. My question is if she was in the car driving, wtf was the puppy doing loose?
come on bro have a freaking heart.
its hard enough the dude lost his pup, your seriously going to give him a hard time right now?????

@ Razor Im sure you were an AWESOME owner Razor and i seriously hope you stick around bud and get a new pup when your ready.
pits need loving owners such as yourself.

Reactions: 9361

·
Registered
231 Posts
i dont know how mods feel about the word "freaking"
let me know if i need to change that, i know kids use the forum

·
Registered
130 Posts
So Sorry to hear of your loss. Just remember when you are ready a special dog will find you!!!
Take care
Angie

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
How did the dog get outside?
My friends mom ran over her dog and killed it. It was so horrible. I felt bad for her and her mom. :/
I hope little Polo at least went fast,with no pain.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
ooo am so very very sorry...there is nothing like losing your best bud,,,RIP Polo.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's exactly my question? And I get word of polo being hit and I fly home hoping and praying hes not dead, but to get home she didn't even have him covered in the driveway, I go to get his blanket and she didn't say " I'm so sorry nothing!" just asked me " why am I being such a Jerk.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How did the dog get outside?
My friends mom ran over her dog and killed it. It was so horrible. I felt bad for her and her mom. :/
I hope little Polo at least went fast,with no pain.
He was in the basement that day, because he had been acting wild in his kennel, BUT she knew to stop at the beginning of the driveway and open the garage door. And he would run right up to your door and hop in to ride inside the basement. BUT she didn't do that instead she opened the garage door flying into the basement and you know the rest :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.