Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bullet was very upset that I was taking his kitty to the vet! He's such a weirdo... lol. I shot this video a while ago, he always gets so upset when his kitty hides, and always makes these weird noises. Before I started taping this video, he tried to bust the kennel open to get the cat out. After I reprimanded him, he started crying. Here's the video... Login | Facebook (**even though the link says login, you can still see the video. It's not private.)

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMG girl he sounds soooooooooo sad!!!! That is the sweetest video. Hims lubs his kitty. I think it is hilarious he is so attached to her. Love that pic from the other thread where he was holding her down. I love me some Bullet! Super sweet video! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, he is extremely attached to that cat! It's almost annoying sometimes because he will run around the house like a maniac looking for the cat if he's hiding from him, making the same blubbering/wailing noises that he's making in this video but 10x louder! :hammer: you wouldn't think by the way he acts now that he wanted to eat that cat when we first got him as a kitten. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts