Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , there has been a county wide spread of parvo in my area .. and I am sad to say that little broklynn just couldn't take it . She tried and tried but I guess the parvo was too aggressive and even though she had all the shots and was well taken care off her little body just couldn'thandle it . I am heart broken over this and dont know what to do with myself . My male was showing signs but was kept at the vet for two days and is doing incredibly well .. I am so lost and so sad .. I do everything I can to be a good pet parent and this happens . I loved her so much as so did Izzo . She has been searching the house for her since I took her to the vet friday .. She didnt even make it twenty for hours .. What do I do now ? How do I heal after this .. How do I not think everything is a threat to my pups now .. =/ I have never been so devastated in my entire life .. :snow::confused::cry::cry: Some please just tell me something to do .. they are my babies and I love them dearly .. Im so lost ..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry for your loss put bleach and mop were needed so when u get a future puppy she wont get sick

Sent from my iPad using PG Free

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are moving .. rite away .. I cant even stand looking at the house .. I take so much pride in my dogs I cant believe this happened .. =[

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awww man I am so so sorry you had to go through that! Thinking of you and I hope you are able to heal sooner than later.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Even with a move you need to bleach everything especially your shoes. Parvo is spread very easily.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH beleive me I did and there is a bottle of bleach colution at the front door .. noone is allowed to wear there shoes inside and they have to bleach after they walk in behind them .. everything and I mean everything that couldnt be washed in the washing machine was sprayed down with clorox 2 and scrubbed several times in a row .. including the furniture ..

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
How heartbreaking! I know how it is to loose a puppy :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts