Go Pitbull Forums banner

Sadie, sadie, sadie, sadie

Tags
sadie
1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ::::COACH:::: 
#1 ·
wow, the dog park sticky is unbelieveable. then the last post i read, he really didnt come out and say it, but i believe REDOG was endorsing your thread.

before i continue, i'm gonna assume that you are a female. the way you articulated your words, dosent seem they came from someone with penned up testosterone problems. but i could be wrong.

in another thread i was saying that we project an image whether we want to or not. try to keep bulldogs in a positive light. everyone that joins this forum should have to read that 'sticky'.

i've re-read what i wrote, and even tho i was trying to be polite, maybe it came across a little strong. you read and be the judge, the thread's LOOKIN FOR EAR CROPPIN IN N. CALI.

SADIE, once again kudos' to you for putting in words the point i was trying to make. you have my respect,

YIS

#2 ·
As much as I would like her to answer, Sadie hasn't been active here since I joined, a year ago.... but I have seen her post recently on Game-Dog... another forum. But ur right, that dog park post is a great thread.... and I think dog parks should be illegal. Just my opinion....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#3 ·
Yeah, it was a collaboration of many of the old posts that dog parks kept coming up; she did articulate a great sticky and if read; any and all questions are answered if not by the thread alone, the thoughts they inspire. Sadie has gone offline for the most part.

#6 ·
Sadie needs to get back over here! I had been following this forum since 2008 before I finally joined! She always had great insight and I loved the way she put things. Plain and simple, take it or leave it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.