Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turned 12 weeks Monday.... hes 17lbs now...took some pics today.

yes, I spoil him and he takes turns sleeping with either me or my son.....he loves to sleep.

his "daytime" sitting spot lol

outside in the backyard giving me the ole staredown

I have a crate for him as well, but I will ONLY use it when I am at work and my son is at school (which is about a 4 hr overlap) ...... I didn't get him to stick him in a cage, so he has free range of the house, but we watch him like I hawk.....plus the backyard is always available to him so he is always in and out of the house. I rather have to have a little more upkeep than to confine him at all.

he is great!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Look at that sweet face :D
I'm the same way with my girl Kandi.
I don't stick her in the crate unless I MUSSST. That is VERY seldom.
I keep an eye on her at all times.

He's beautiful, and I love his colors ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. he's adorable, its like having two sons now lol ....and the amount of affection not only that they give but that they want is really unique and very special.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pup . You make the crate sound horrible lol , as long as it isnt used for punishment it really isnt I leave my crates open during the day when my dogs are free and often will find a couple of them in there snoozing away its there quiet space where they cant be bugged by the kids they do enjoy there crates . But if you only have 1 dog it makes it a lil easier to not have to crate as often as some of us as long as you keep him used to it itcould help you in the future in emergency cases where he needs to be contained or If you decide to bring another in the home down the road :)
He looks like a really happy puppy though :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, i understand the crates serve their purpose. i do leave it open all day....and sometimes he sits in it for about 15 seconds lol (i leave his favorite blanket in there)

he just rather always be near me or my son, which is what i rather have anyways. when we are both out of the house and cant take him with us then the crate will be his momentary home....but i just try to minimize it. (guess the fact that it looks like a cage makes it seem worse lol)

he s awesome, didnt even have to house train him....he wakes up i open up the backyard and goes and takes care of business...never has accidents inside the house.

he really is perfect

1 - 7 of 7 Posts