Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if any one has heard of this have papers on my dog but which i could see her ped just so i can make sure the breeder wasnt bs to me... any help will be great do have parents register number if needed it suppose to be registered threw adba

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I found your first thread asking about the bloodline. There is not a Sandlin bloodline. You stated previously that your dog is 50% Edge 50% Watchdog, correct? The person you got the dog from didn't show you a pedigree? Didn't you request a 4 gen ped in January from the ADBA? That will have your dog's ped on it; in addition, I have searched three different databases and couldn't find either dog. I am checking one more place, but they very well may not be online. Also, make sure you register her with the ABKC once you get all your ADBA paperwork squared away.
ABKC Registration Form

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found your first thread asking about the bloodline. There is not a Sandlin bloodline. You stated previously that your dog is 50% Edge 50% Watchdog, correct? The person you got the dog from didn't show you a pedigree? Didn't you request a 4 gen ped in January from the ADBA? That will have your dog's ped on it; in addition, I have searched three different databases and couldn't find either dog. I am checking one more place, but they very well may not be online. Also, make sure you register her with the ABKC once you get all your ADBA paperwork squared away.
ABKC Registration Form
yea i did request 4 generation and ordered it to come in tube so it wont be wrinkled and i want to get her in the abkc cause we would love to do shows i just love pits so much but i want to make sure that certificate is legit since its taking along time

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
yea i did request 4 generation and ordered it to come in tube so it wont be wrinkled and i want to get her in the abkc cause we would love to do shows i just love pits so much but i want to make sure that certificate is legit since its taking along time
Just remember Deja is an American Bully not an APBT, which is why it is important for you to register her with the ABKC as they are the official pedigree registry of the American Bully. They are closing their registrations mid year 2012 so don't forget about registering. :) Deja is pretty-- I love me some brindle dogs!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Just remember Deja is an American Bully not an APBT, which is why it is important for you to register her with the ABKC as they are the official pedigree registry of the American Bully. They are closing their registrations mid year 2012 so don't forget about registering. :) Deja is pretty-- I love me some brindle dogs!
:goodpost: A nice Bully

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the comments...

Yea thank yu guys an yea ima b honest I really don't like brindle pits but when I saw her I Jus fell in love with her she's blue brindle but yea I like brindle pits now lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts