Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
So my buddy rescued a pit from a kill shelter and he seemed like an awesome guy when I met him(the dog). I wanted Sasha to meet him and hope for the best so I can work with them on liking each other.

Once sasha saw him she got on her belly and seemed super submissive, it was great. At first her heckles rose but I got her out of the situation every time she seemed tense. We walked together and slowly started letting them get closer, they are great together so far.

I was very happy and want to continue to walk them so I can get her to calm down a little bit on the site of other dogs, I was even more happy cause it's only been the 3rd dog that she liked and really was OK with.

He was just neutered a couple of days ago so we didn't let them play too much, they will walk together again soon.

Ok I'm dead:

pouncing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It is always fun to get dogs together!! Luna plays with our neighbor dog and my hubby's ex-bosses 3 English bulldogs!! She loves it!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is always fun to get dogs together!! Luna plays with our neighbor dog and my hubby's ex-bosses 3 English bulldogs!! She loves it!
I'm going to walk with him a bit more often. I just want her to not be as interested when she see's dogs out on walks that's all :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
nice pictures, its always nice when you can have some walking buddies join you :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts