Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent my Saturday at bowman gray stadium watching the race, It was the first race of the year. Got to see some good racing, a good fist fight it was awesome loved it.

Here is a video to give you an idea

Ya'll got to see this video

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
spring time is here... glad you had an awesome time. fist fights are good too, hate when dudes argue back and forth and don't follow through.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet, glad to see you had a nice weekend. Now that I am an adult in the working class I understand a why people live in the country. I'd love nothing more than to move out in the country one day :)
I love it here it, it is laid back, I visited florida a couple weeks ago and I about died, pretty beaches, but the people around were lacking some good ole southern hospitality, the area in florida I visited was Lido Key. Cocoa beach was cool, and fun I liked it there.

spring time is here... glad you had an awesome time. fist fights are good too, hate when dudes argue back and forth and don't follow through.
Yeah the fight got started because of some Tim Brown fans started jawing to some Burt Myhers fans then the next thing we know we had us a brawl. I wish i could have got it on tape, once the first punch was thrown the erupted.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
I love it here it, it is laid back, I visited florida a couple weeks ago and I about died, pretty beaches, but the people around were lacking some good ole southern hospitality, the area in florida I visited was Lido Key. Cocoa beach was cool, and fun I liked it there.
Yeah... The southern hospitality is far & few between here UNfortunately :/ - it use to be laid back now everyone has a stick up there bum & think they're better than the other :(

Beaches are great though :) - i think it all goes to peoples heads who live here *sigh*

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the back end of the fight we saw, we were sitting to right of the dude with camera.

This is what we missed cause we left after the street stock series.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
whats with all the people wearing sunglasses? did the race start in the day?

oh wow, just watched the second video...what was everyone drinking?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts