Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been a while since I've really been active. Still don't have internet but I did get a DROID RAZR so now I can be a bit more active. Here are some updated pics of Savannah. Ill post more next week when her new collar comes in from NismoK9 Supply.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She looks great, nice to see you on here a bit more hopefully. Missed seeing ya on here :)

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Missed you too Angel. It'll be nice to get on here a bit more and be able to talk to people who are like minded...my fiance seems to think I'm "obsessed" lol...

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Heeeey!! Welcome back. :)
Savannah is comming along nicely. What color collar did you get for her? I can't wait to see it on her. She's beautiful.

I'm fairly certain we are all obsessed and we all probably deal with the same thing at home. My GF tried to not let the dog on the couch with me. It didn't last long when I told her the chihuahua had to stay off too then. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
She is so beautiful! Love her split color face :) Glad you will be back on more often :)

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heeeey!! Welcome back. :)
Savannah is comming along nicely. What color collar did you get for her? I can't wait to see it on her. She's beautiful.

I'm fairly certain we are all obsessed and we all probably deal with the same thing at home. My GF tried to not let the dog on the couch with me. It didn't last long when I told her the chihuahua had to stay off too then. LOL!
She's getting a 1.5in black base with 1in purple stripe and marching lead. And my old lady won't let my dog in the bed anymore...but the cats allowed...lame lol

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Black and purple will look freaking fantastic on her. I can't wait for pics.

Ecko sneaks in bed on weekends. The GF doesn't like it because then the chihuahua wants up her butt too. LOL!

I'm taking a vacation with the dog next month. The GF and the kids have a cheer comp, so it'll be me and Ecko crashing on my friends futon. He doesn't kick or snore as much as she does. LMAO!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts