Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I had to run down to the gas station to get some butter to make dinner. Well as I'm pulling up to the gas station there is a male pit bull standing a few feet into the road in the opposite lane. So I park my car and whistle and he comes right away, tail waggin. So I kneel down and put my hand out and he comes up lets me pet him, super friendly dog. Well I went into the store and asked the lady working if she knew where he lived, she said right across the road. So after getting my butter I walked over to the persons house and the pit bull is sitting on the front porch, so I walk up a lil slowly, didn't know if he was going to get territorial. I knock on the door and no one answers(lady at the gas station said he works nights), so I see a piece of rope sitting there so I tied the dog up on his porch. If I see him loose again, I'll give the owner a piece of my mind. But lets hope that doesn't happen. I couldn't just leave him out there roaming, it's a busy road and he would have been hit for sure, with all the snow and stuff we got today roads were slick.

So I figured I did my good deed for the day. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OOO James you did your good deed for the day, you are too awesome and I would for srue saysomething to the owner, ughh leaving him tied up like that all day, I am glad he is ok.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yea he was super friendly, I whistled and said "come'er boy" and he came a charging like a big puppy. Only thing I got worried about was when I went to tie him up he was hopping all over the place, and barked at me once. But I didn't let it deter me, and finished tieing it.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
good deal! Karma comes back you know :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts